Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoGi

VIP Member
The main point is, she has quite literally actively decided to become a fully fledged instagrammer, so has a certain amount of responsibility to follow the rules (at least for the gram) same goes to all the others who have broadcast themselves breaking the rules.
Also is there 2 separate pages for Rosie? Eg a rave one?
Yeh she has a rave thread too!!

Loobox

I am also a teacher and teach small children. If I saw any of the parents from my class flagrantly breaking the rules and posting it online, my respect for them would vanish as they clearly don’t care for my wellbeing or the wellbeing of the children in my class. I have no choice but to go to work in 2 weeks with no mask and probably little social distancing. The risk can be minimised if people follow the rules in their personal life. It’s not black and white like if you can’t distance in one respect you should just do whatever you like, unnecessary contact should not be happening. Yes go for a meal, yes get the train, yes go to the pub if that’s what you want to do, but follow the social distancing rules to minimise risk for everyone.

Also nobody is saying don’t meet up with people, you can do that without pushing your faces together. I met with a friend last week and I managed not to put my face on her face, it’s not hard.
I‘m in Scotland, two of my children are in school and their teachers whilst at the front of the class wear no mask but wear one whilst closer to the children. The children can also wear one if they wish (5 and over have to wear them) and some are. If you feel happier wearing a mask, you should wear one.
Social distancing is difficult in many work places, not just schools.

Gucci

I really like her most of the time and she lives reasonably near to me. So it’s nice to see locals doing well. I mean it’s just Shields but they do have a lovely house. I love Chris. Me and the hubby were meant to be at his show in December in town,gutted it’s postponed till next year . Times must be hard mind. She’s advertising bread!
i am confused where she lives one minute she says they live in Whitburn, then she said she lives in Cleadon Towers.

MrsD0327

Just seen the Dawn French post - why did she need to make it about her?

Just referencing that she’s an idol of yours is enough 🤷🏻‍♀️

So narcissistic

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
She and Chris are the guests on today's episode of the Table Manners podcast hosted by Jessie Ware and her mum.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Ok which tattler sent that email for yesterday's podcast 😂
Did you know she's pregnant? 😂

Death on the tube was written by Jason Cook who is a very good friend of theirs and an outstanding comedian in his own right (he wrote Hebburn) so I'd imagine that's how she got the part for that. She often appears in Sunday for Sammy and Laffs for kids alongside them so she does have a few bits under her belt aside from being the wife of Chris Ramsey.
on rhe
I love Jason Cook & Hebburn. I’ve saw Rosie in both Sunday for Sammy & Laffs for Kids & think she’s really good

I've left pads wrapped up in the plastic and tissue in the toilet by accident tbf. I wouldn't on purpose obvs and you cant see anything as it's fully wrapped
Yeah in the wrapper I meant! I actually use cloth pads now and put them in the washing machine and hang them on the line 😂😂 I've gotten over the mortification 🤣

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Are you sure about that?! I’ve heard plenty of southerners say ‘nah what I mean’!
Maybe it’s just my area then 🤣🤣 id genuinely never heard anyone say “know what I mean” as many times as Rosie does. And it’s one of those things, now I’ve noticed it, it bugs the hell out of me every time she does it 😂