Rosie Ramsey #13 Grabbed husband’s coattail’s, exploited kids for likes. I’ve written a book about poo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me she’s just a bit dumpy and doesn’t dress well, she could look so much nicer in other outfits… and less angry bird eyebrows
I can’t understand people who have the money, and in the public eye, don’t pay for a stylist. Is she just mean or do the people that do style her dislike her? Sara Davies is another one who dresses so bad she looks 20 years older!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think if she was a nicer, less moaning sour face she would look a lot better. Her negative nippy attitude brings her down. Although she doesn’t dress to suit her shape and her eyebrows are crazy but I don’t think we would notice that so much if she was just a bit more aware of her privileges and more positive about their great life.

Reactions: 9
One thing I noticed when I went to see Chris’ show recently is that when I was waiting outside afterwards, everyone who was waiting to see him was because of SMA, and basically everyone was just banging on about Rosie.
He recognised me immediately from the stand up days and he seemed almost relieved that he knew I’m not interested in the podcast. I get the feeling he gets a bit fed up with it sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was awful on the latest podcast, had a right go at Chris for giving Robin the last packet of crisps that she wanted. Just go and buy some more you selfish cow!! He needed a snack for wherever he was going (holiday club?), she was probably sitting at home on her arse!!

I’d always give my last rolo to one of my children, no question about that!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The amount she slags off being a parent, she should never have had them. She’s not built for being a mam. Too selfish and up her own arse.

Reactions: 12
Did she honestly go out, come home to Chris being ill (so I’ll he sweated and left the bed wet), chucked him out of bed, then had a lie in the next morning while Chris got up with the kids, then went out again for a second night?

if she had been ill and Chris wasn’t pandering to her every need she would have went mental!

Reactions: 15
Did she honestly go out, come home to Chris being ill (so I’ll he sweated and left the bed wet), chucked him out of bed, then had a lie in the next morning while Chris got up with the kids, then went out again for a second night?

if she had been ill and Chris wasn’t pandering to her every need she would have went mental!
She’s a lazy, spoilt witch who’s changed so much. I used to find her funny. Not any more

Reactions: 18
She’s a lazy, spoilt witch who’s changed so much. I used to find her funny. Not any more
I don’t look at her Instagram very much at all but did earlier and the punching reel just isn’t funny. I used to really like her but now she thinks she’s something special and really unlikeable.

Reactions: 7

Not only that but she bragged about it all and had the kids visiting her in bed 'like a Queen'. Oaf.

Bitching about having kids and belittling her husband is literally all she has at this point. Its so boring

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I loved her during Covid, thought she was hilarious and relatable. I’m starting to wonder if I was alright in the head during that time and actually she’s always been insufferable but I was too far gone in lock down panic mode to see it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I loved her during Covid, thought she was hilarious and relatable. I’m starting to wonder if I was alright in the head during that time and actually she’s always been insufferable but I was too far gone in lock down panic mode to see it 🤣🤣
I loved her during covid and when Chris did Strictly. The stuff with her mother was funny too! I reckon SMA live tour changed her. She’s unbearable now but she’s not the only ‘celeb’ who’s changed once their following/popularity increased.

Reactions: 11
I loved her during covid and when Chris did Strictly. The stuff with her mother was funny too! I reckon SMA live tour changed her. She’s unbearable now but she’s not the only ‘celeb’ who’s changed once their following/popularity increased.
yeah i agree with this. Her mam and the Pom Pom bag was hilarious, i just hate how money changes people. Not everyone, just some. She’s very privileged now and she just doesn’t recognise that. She’s lucky to be in the position she’s in, mother and SMA stuff, others would kill for that.

• Heart
I also agree with this, I found her so relatable and used to think I’d love to be her mate 🤮

lockdown deffo did strange things to our brains…

I think she definitely changed when she was pregnant with Rafe. And that, combined with the pandemic, made her resentful as she felt she was being held back just as she was becoming more well known and getting new opportunities

Did any of you see how Robin was speaking to her on yesterday’s story? I know I’m an 80’s kid so it’s different now but I’d have got a right clip round the earole for that

Reactions: 4
Don't know if it's been mentioned here before but the way every episode she and Chris bring up sleeping in separate beds?!?!!

1) They bring it up themselves and start defending themselves. Don't think it's been mentioned here or in the media. But why do they feel the need to defend it if they're actually really fine with it? Is that because... they actually aren't fine with it and they know the marriage is dead in the water?

2) who's 8 year old child needs their parent to sleep with them every night? Christ. Or even a 2 year old for that matter. It's just such weird parenting.

I saw the news about Jon Richardson and his wife and I feel Iike it's kind of sadly only a matter of time for these two.

Reactions: 10
It’s definitely not normal for an 8 year old to be sleeping with his mam, or dad for that matter.
He is going into comprehensive school in a few years :/
My one year old nephew sleeps alone and always has.
So weird!

It’s definitely not normal for an 8 year old to be sleeping with his mam, or dad for that matter.
He is going into comprehensive school in a few years :/
My one year old nephew sleeps alone and always has.
So weird!
This is utter bull. Plenty of children frequently sleep in their parents beds, mine included.

Reactions: 24