Rosie Ramsey #13 Grabbed husband’s coattail’s, exploited kids for likes. I’ve written a book about poo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deffo should not have got the scandi blonde hairline…it’s made her look much older.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just been to Chris’s stand up show. I got to chat to him afterwards (and got a lovely hug off him!)
I must say he looked happy to be away from Rosie 😂😂

Reactions: 9
She looks like their nana! That awful hairstyle is doing her no favours at all.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just been to Chris’s stand up show. I got to chat to him afterwards (and got a lovely hug off him!)
I must say he looked happy to be away from Rosie 😂😂
That may make a bit of sense now as to why she got the Comic Relief gig.
A few years ago I had tickets to see him but he cancelled x amount of shows because he got the gig presenting a Little Mix show. He got a bit of a backlash from those who had purchased tickets, travel and accommodation etc. He seemingly put this show before his fans who’d followed him from the start and basically fucked them off.
I wonder if he ‘gifted’ her his slot as to avoid fallout with his fans again?

Reactions: 5
That may make a bit of sense now as to why she got the Comic Relief gig.
A few years ago I had tickets to see him but he cancelled x amount of shows because he got the gig presenting a Little Mix show. He got a bit of a backlash from those who had purchased tickets, travel and accommodation etc. He seemingly put this show before his fans who’d followed him from the start and basically fucked them off.
I wonder if he ‘gifted’ her his slot as to avoid fallout with his fans again?
The show I was seeing was being filmed for broadcast, so I think that would have gone ahead regardless. It was Sunday I saw the show and Comic Relief was Friday so he could have done both I suppose. But that does make sense, when you look at the other big comedy names who were hosting Chris would have been a better fit.

Reactions: 3
Happy to be corrected here but shouldn't this be thanks to everyone who donated!?
You are correct! They are obviously more used to begging for votes than donations! Easy mistake to make when you need the votes. I thought Rosie looked like shite why does she let these stylists take the piss out of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m shocked at how old she looks! Her latest insta story I’d have said she was in her 50’s if I didn’t know better.

Reactions: 2