Rosie Ramsey #13 Grabbed husband’s coattail’s, exploited kids for likes. I’ve written a book about poo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just a witch, i dont find this type of humour amongst couples funny at all.

View attachment 2836316
This is one of the first reasons I started to dislike her when I used to listen to the podcast. Chris used lockdown to get out on his bike, he lost weight and she was just horrible about it. Not supportive in the slightest and it all just came off as jealousy.

Reactions: 19
He’s also not a big guy, so this fixation on weight is just… weird. It makes me wonder how she’ll be if the boys have her build more than his (and given that they’re the spit of her, it’s quite likely!)

I’m actually quite glad they didn’t end up with a girl with the amount of negative body chat and diet culture they both bring to the table.

Reactions: 11
They have a very unhealthy relationship imo. He expresses his resentment of her laziness and ingratitude via thinly veiled humour; and she expresses her disrespect and jealousy of him by putting him down all the time. All because they started out with a dynamic where Rosie was popular at college and Chris was an indie boy that had to win her over. She thinks she’s better than him, and he has no standards.

Chris has never been over a size medium so I don’t get the hype about his weight loss.
Frankly if I farted near him he would probably fall over.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s definitely punching yet she acts as though he is.
Without him she would be a nobody.

She’s definitely punching yet she acts as though he is.
Without him she would be a nobody.
This. I say this all the time. She’s famous because she’s Chris Ramsey’s wife, he did all the hard work and she just came along for the ride.

Reactions: 14
In her stories she ls acting like she's lost loafers of weight. We all saw you on live TV hun where you can't filter the images and only show good angels. You've not lost that much.
I know this sounds harsh but she needs to be real.

Reactions: 8
In her stories she ls acting like she's lost loafers of weight. We all saw you on live TV hun where you can't filter the images and only show good angels. You've not lost that much.
I know this sounds harsh but she needs to be real.
I can’t see that she has lost any weight? Not a diss at all, I don’t think she is fat. I actually think she looks great. But I don’t see any significant weight loss.

Reactions: 6
The thing is she isn’t fat. She’s just a normal size with a fat face and chin and she’s not pretty to the normal eye. I can’t stand either of them anymore which is why I took a refund at the time for rescheduling of his tour, they live not far from us we live in poor housing compared to them clearly haha . But 15 mins away since they left the vicarage.

Reactions: 10
I’ve had the podcast on in the background today - have they quietly done away with the ‘Extra extra’ paid part? Chris made a point of them doing it for free (a pet peeve, that’s how podcasts always worked before Acast!) and realised that I haven’t heard them flogging the subscription for ages…

Reactions: 1
I saw them live a couple of years ago in Newcastle. She is certainly chubby irl

Rosie is obese to BMI calculations.

Reactions: 2

To be fair, she’s a short arse with big tits. I am too. I’m a fatty at the minute but when I’ve been a size 8-10 going off BMI calculations I’m still classed as obese 🤷‍♀️ I don’t get what relevance her weight has to do with anything. I used to love SMA but it has stopped being funny and I have found myself listening less and less. One thing that is so clear is how she has ADHD and Chris ASD and the kids absolutely do too. You can just tell by the way they talk about how they manage (or not manage) life.

Reactions: 12

I saw her last summer in South Shields & I wouldn’t have said she was big to be honest. I thought she looked quite slimmer than she appears on screen, I just think she wears the wrong outfits for her figure

Reactions: 5
To be fair, she’s a short arse with big tits. I am too. I’m a fatty at the minute but when I’ve been a size 8-10 going off BMI calculations I’m still classed as obese 🤷‍♀️ I don’t get what relevance her weight has to do with anything. I used to love SMA but it has stopped being funny and I have found myself listening less and less. One thing that is so clear is how she has ADHD and Chris ASD and the kids absolutely do too. You can just tell by the way they talk about how they manage (or not manage) life.
Did you just diagnose Chris with autism and Rosie with adhd? Lmao
Yet it’s off limits to say she’s chubby.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Isn’t every celebrity being diagnosed with ADHD currently? The majority just claim it as an excuse for certain behaviour

Let’s all agree the camera adds 10lbs atleast and Rosie is a twit! She looks like a granny. I got a refund on our last tickets. I love to laugh at their loveless marriage. Oh and her massive chin.

• Heart
To me she’s just a bit dumpy and doesn’t dress well, she could look so much nicer in other outfits… and less angry bird eyebrows

Reactions: 7