Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure he’s been filming something like Who Do You Think You Are?
They mentioned on the podcast today that he had been filming something for weeks but he’s finished now
Obviously I spoke to soon, or someone been reading here, as there both now Peleton sweaty. So sweet. Something's afoot.

Reactions: 3
Hopefully she sticks to it this time! Every time she wants to lose weight she eats cabbage then gives up after a week 😂

It looks like she’s lost some weight to me. She definitely has something in the pipeline… Also, when are they going to tell everyone they’ve moved? Will they just keep it a secret forever?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn’t their show being filmed in the new year?
Yes that's what I assumed it was for, and the tour show. I feel like she may have even said as much at some point.
I think good for her if she is exercising, but seriously don't need an update everytime 💁🏻‍♀️

Hilarious advert at the start of the podcast where they made out like they might take the kids skiing this year 😂 ok, pretty sure Rosie wasn't even willing to take Rafe on a day out recently and went to the supermarket instead. Skiing seems a stretch....

I think they've both changed since the pandemic and have struggled with their mental health. I think Rosie has been quite flippant of Chris's struggles in the past and perhaps doesn't recognise in herself where she may need some help along these lines.
As someone who has struggled with my mental health I see a lot of how I have been in the past in her posts. Making nasty jibes at Chris and always complaining about the boys, she perhaps doesn't realise how it is coming across when we aren't seeing the positives as well. If she is struggling I hope she's getting help along the way

Reactions: 7
Why does she feel the need to show us when she’s sweating?! Like your exercising love of course you’re gonna sweat we don’t need to see it!!

Reactions: 8
She actually said on the pod that's when it all started to go south, meaning their relationship, when Chris broke his foot when rage was ten days old

• Wow
Is she taking the piss with the “kids eat free” post?! I think she’s missing the point that it’s for people who are struggling!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Is she taking the piss with the “kids eat free” post?! I think she’s missing the point that it’s for people who are struggling!
That will be a godsend to some people who are struggling. She could have shared for info to help people but why make a joke. She’s so out of touch with her roots it’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1667395Read the bleeping room Rosie love 🙄
This has absolutely infuriated me!!!!!!
She has absolutely no f**king compassion, empathy or idea. The pair of them are an absolute disgrace.
He'll pop up on Children in Need soon enough to encourage everyone to donate and the kind, brilliant ones amongst us will do but his thick as s**t wife thinks child poverty which is real and day to day for people is a big old lark. 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It looks like she’s lost some weight to me. She definitely has something in the pipeline… Also, when are they going to tell everyone they’ve moved? Will they just keep it a secret forever?? 😂😂
I think they will never mention they have moved probably because she is sooooo famous 🙄that she thinks it’s none of our business. It probably isn’t but they forget they were quick to boast they had moved to their “ dream house “ when they moved to the vicarage they were buzzing etc even got to see snippets of the house and some of the hideous furniture they either bought or acquired from the previous owners. ( what’s the bet that hasn’t gone to cleadon with them ) . The country dream obv all went pear shared pretty quickly and I think Rosie is to blame for that move . Because she got her instagram popularity because of her sharing the parts of her life that women were interested in then really there would be more respect if she says she had ballsed up and it wasn’t for them . It just goes to show that she is deluded and thinks she is at least Chris ‘ equal because she has forgotten the reason she got most followers and sadly the gushers who leave her all these comments are fanning that ego …. but once the tv show ends and the podcast goes down all she’s going to have no career . Just hope she dosent do those shite ads again

She really is a silly, out of touch, ignorant & bitter bleep. Chris looks so ill and miserable, but saying that, I would be living with that horror day in and out.

The post about skimming free meals from places offering them is actually vile. There will be so many families thankful and reliant for offers like that, whilst Pig on a Pelaton makes a joke about taking her family. She really could have shared that post with a helpful tag for families but couldn’t resist making it about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
When I first saw that I thought that’s what she was doing:sharing the info for families. She used to do things like that for food banks before she disappeared up her own ass.

Podcast should be called brag married annoyed… totally lost the appeal of it now, it’s no longer funny, its full of ads and them talking about what they've spent their money on - noone give a tit!! Now she just tops it off with taking the piss out of why places are offering free meals to kids?! If you can afford 2 bleeping peletons buy your own kids food!!!

Reactions: 24
Can’t even be bother to go on her Instagram anymore but just listening to the first few minutes of this weeks pod (out of pure boredom, listened to all my faves and I just like the sound of chatting!) and she’s saying how much she hated being with the children on her own this week while Chris was away and how awful it was.
What the actual bleeping duck?!
I’ve got 2 children, older now, but I remember finding it full on but not hating it. And I didn’t have the support she had. They both get on my tits, they’re as bad as each other.
*The Ramsey’s not my children!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.