Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The spring term has ended at the independent school where they live. If he goes there they will be on half term holidays.
They are off for nearly a month . I think he goes there for two reasons when we have heard him speak on a few stories his speech has improved this cannot he any credit to CRW as her speech isn’t good especially when she lapses in to slang. . Secondly I think it’s who has told her to tone him down on social media because his feral behaviour isn’t a good advert for the school and I can imagine the head would be had no problem telling them that .

Reactions: 4
They are off for nearly a month . I think he goes there for two reasons when we have heard him speak on a few stories his speech has improved this cannot he any credit to CRW as her speech isn’t good especially when she lapses in to slang. . Secondly I think it’s who has told her to tone him down on social media because his feral behaviour isn’t a good advert for the school and I can imagine the head would be had no problem telling them that .
And three, she couldn’t be arsed to take him further to another school.

Reactions: 2
can she stop making BEING DUE ON and ON HER PERIOD bleeping personality traits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why oh why does she think she’s relatable talking about ALL the different people she wished she’d never shagged!
Is she trying to prove she was once popular and desirable?

Reactions: 8
10 past 3 on a Tuesday afternoon, knocking back the wine, sitting in front of the Dyson heater "working" apparently....Oh how the other half lives 🙄

Reactions: 5
She joked about it, but they genuinely do have a drinking problem
It’s the only time I see her genuinely excited or animated when she’s having a drink! One million percent has a drink problem, ever since she gave birth to Rafe she’s barely had a glass out of her hand and even talks to poor little robin about it!! “Mummy’s doing good as she hasn’t had a wine for a couple of days” I mean who talks to their little ones like that man, it’s not right no matter how much they downplay it

Reactions: 10
I find it so weird when people say they "haven't had a drink in a few days" as if it's some achievement to be applauded. Unless you're in AA of course!

Reactions: 12
She's one of those people who believe she's not an alcoholic because she drinks wine from a glass rather than cheap cider out of a mug.
But an alcoholic is an alcoholic. My dad was dependent on drink but only after 6pm, so he never classed himself as one either.

Reactions: 17
She's one of those people who believe she's not an alcoholic because she drinks wine from a glass rather than cheap cider out of a mug.
But an alcoholic is an alcoholic. My dad was dependent on drink but only after 6pm, so he never classed himself as one either.
So true. So many of my family members are like this. But since it's not a bottle of vodka in a drawer, it's acceptable and fun...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That face she makes when she sips from a glass of wine makes me rage 😡😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought exactly the same! It’s like she’s in pain
It’s so annoying because there’s no need for it, just slightly part your lips open over the glass you don’t need to scrunch your face up 🙄🤣

Reactions: 2
'I enjoy my job sometimes' she says as they slurp red wine in the afternoon - on said job! Job?! duck me dead.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.