Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last I saw from either of them was him saying he was doing taskmaster I think, but that would have already been filmed.

Reactions: 2
North east isn’t till Friday but they could just take them out regardless 😂

Reactions: 2
The spring term has ended at the independent school where they live. If he goes there they will be on half term holidays.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The spring term has ended at the independent school where they live. If he goes there they will be on half term holidays.
Chris has tweeted about his comedy gig last night so he's still working...maybe she's decided to put down her phone and actually be a mum to her boys / or Sandra has gone on strike and she's had to actually be a mum to her boys / maybe she's gone away without Chris!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahh, could be. Is it school hols in the north east?
They break up next Friday, I heard her on another podcast saying she was stepping away from Instagram for a while, though she’d be back on it once the tv show was happening. So it’ll be all promote, promote.
Bore off, you chinless wonder.

• Haha
I know it’s a CRW thread not Chris Ramsay himself, but when after 18 minutes of him moaning and ranting on the podcast, he turns round and says “I’m actually quite chipper today”. I’m sorry what 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know it’s a CRW thread not Chris Ramsay himself, but when after 18 minutes of him moaning and ranting on the podcast, he turns round and says “I’m actually quite chipper today”. I’m sorry what 😳😂
What was he ranting about?

Reactions: 1
Coco melon
His elderly parents not being able to install their new house phone
Taxi drivers commenting on how much luggage he has
So not fuel, gas, electric, council tax or food prices all going up 🤯 he’s as bigger kn**head as she is !

Coco melon
His elderly parents not being able to install their new house phone
Taxi drivers commenting on how much luggage he has
His reaction to the taxi drivers really surprised me. I get that it could be slightly annoying if you're doing a lot of travelling and everyone is saying the same thing, but he sounded genuinely angry about what is essentially one sentence. People are just making a bit of conversation, that's what they do! Grumpy twit.

Reactions: 6
Erm how long has she been sat there enjoying that coffee for….? #curdledmilk 🤢 Sandra must be looking after the kids today 🙃

74332B19-5B1F-483F-BAAA-8BA92EDFE567.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.