Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time posting in these threads and I just have to say how boring and bragging their podcast has become. Nothing interesting to say just fake screaming laughs. Unfollowed and will never listen again.

Reactions: 15
First time posting in these threads and I just have to say how boring and bragging their podcast has become. Nothing interesting to say just fake screaming laughs. Unfollowed and will never listen again.
I agree entirely. I used to really love the podcast, but it's so smug and braggy now. They're both (particularly Rosie) so crappy about some of the people who write in as well. I know they'd argue that they're joking, but I just think it comes across as rude and/or condescending.

Reactions: 13
Chris still seems the more genuine of the two but his fake screeching laugh on the podcast is doing my head in

Reactions: 17
Chris still seems the more genuine of the two but his fake screeching laugh on the podcast is doing my head in
They also spend a lot of the podcast talking about how much of a 'chore' it is to record and complaining about travel for work ect. It's not relatable and it's not funny. They've completely lost the point of the podcast in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They also spend a lot of the podcast talking about how much of a 'chore' it is to record and complaining about travel for work ect. It's not relatable and it's not funny. They've completely lost the point of the podcast in my opinion
If it’s such a chore give it up. Oh no wait, that’s the only work she does and claim to fame other then being CRW

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she gave up alcohol she would drop about a stone in a month, no problem. Keep drinking the juices though Rosie, that will help. 🙄

Reactions: 6
See they are looking for contributions from their fans that they usually can’t be arsed with unless they want something! Also personally speaking if I were Chris I’d keep the fish tank and get rid of CRW no brainer really 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are those cabinets supposed to look like that?! They look like the walls of a house posted in the Rightmove Gems thread! Just needs a stained brown bathtub and six foot pile of bin bags to complete the look.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are those cabinets supposed to look like that?! They look like the walls of a house posted in the Rightmove Gems thread! Just needs a stained brown bathtub and six foot pile of bin bags to complete the look.
I think the marks are on the cooker back, but it's still minging 🤢

Reactions: 3
It’s the mirror, it’s designed to look like that, kind of like a vintage vibe

Reactions: 1
Just looks dirty to me 🤷‍♀️

Need to find the Rightmove Gems thread…

Reactions: 5
Question; is it actually a head move to wear sunglasses on the train? I have really sensitive eyes in the sun and I’ll wear my sunglasses at all times pretty much from now until October.
Genuinely concerned that people are going to look at me on the train and think I’m a head? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Question; is it actually a head move to wear sunglasses on the train? I have really sensitive eyes in the sun and I’ll wear my sunglasses at all times pretty much from now until October.
Genuinely concerned that people are going to look at me on the train and think I’m a head? 😂
I'd only think they were if they were also acting like a head.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.