Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I came on here when I saw it 😱😱😱🥴🥴🥴how horrific . Why is she so large when she has the time and money to look amazing. I’m only saying that as she’s complained about her size before
Coz she does fk all other than winge, moan and drink wine.
bet she festered that Chris is back on the tv without her 🤣

Reactions: 4
Surprise surprise she has been out in Newcastle and is drunk!

Is there ever a day her liver has a rest and she doesn’t drink?

Is there ever a week she looks after the kids 100% herself?

Is there ever a week she doesn’t post a stupid video of herself either drinking, “working” or banging on about how busy her lifestyle is and how she’s always working and has mum guilt on leaving the kids, or is back with the kids saying they get on her nerves and she needs a break.

she used to be so relatable but the pair of them have now got too big for their boots and need to read the room!

Reactions: 16
Surprise surprise she has been out in Newcastle and is drunk!

Is there ever a day her liver has a rest and she doesn’t drink?

Is there ever a week she looks after the kids 100% herself?

Is there ever a week she doesn’t post a stupid video of herself either drinking, “working” or banging on about how busy her lifestyle is and how she’s always working and has mum guilt on leaving the kids, or is back with the kids saying they get on her nerves and she needs a break.

she used to be so relatable but the pair of them have now got too big for their boots and need to read the room!
amen to all of the above!

Reactions: 5
Omg I came on here when I saw it 😱😱😱🥴🥴🥴how horrific . Why is she so large when she has the time and money to look amazing. I’m only saying that as she’s complained about her size before
Sorry but this comment is awful.
"Why is she so large?"
We all complain about our size and shape but as someone who has struggled with eating disorders and because I was shamed for eating as a young child I find this awful.
Having money and time doesn't mean she has to be a size 8.
BTW I don't follow rosie I just sometimes read her threads, I went off her a long time ago but had to reply to this comment!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Sorry but this comment is awful.
"Why is she so large?"
We all complain about our size and shape but as someone who has struggled with eating disorders and because I was shamed for eating as a young child I find this awful.
Having money and time doesn't mean she has to be a size 8.
BTW I don't follow rosie I just sometimes read her threads, I went off her a long time ago but had to reply to this comment!
Last time I bothered to look at her stories she was on some ridiculous juice diet

Reactions: 1
Last time I bothered to look at her stories she was on some ridiculous juice diet
Fair enough, most of us go on daft diets and pick things about the way we look that we dislike but I just think saying why is she large when she has time and money is very insensitive.
I'm a similar shape, really top heavy but taller. Having bigger boobs automatically makes you look bigger. It's only after years of therapy I can say I'm not large I'm normal. I'm a size 12 and sometimes a 14 on top.
I imagine Rosie is around the same. So what! Just because she has more time than me why should she be thinner? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ps. Not having a go at you dippyspaniel. Just the original post made me sad that someone is judged for not being a stick!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh goodness I feel terrible. Maybe I worded it wrong . I actually don’t see anything wrong with her figure at all!! just heard her mention she doesn’t like her body frequently and just think she has the means to have whatever she wants !

Reactions: 8
Oh goodness I feel terrible. Maybe I worded it wrong . I actually don’t see anything wrong with her figure at all!! just heard her mention she doesn’t like her body frequently and just think she has the means to have whatever she wants !
I really don't wanna make you feel terrible! Please don't.
I just don't think it's nice to call her large. We all moan about our shapes and sizes. Even when I lose weight I can't change my shape and chest and unless I get a breast reduction that won't ever change no matter how much weight I lose.
I imagine she's the same but really we all moan about things and it's not unless we are extremely unhappy or something becomes a problem that we will change it. So even though she moans she's not unhappy and good for her. She's a mother of 2 young boys, has a lovely husband and is doing well.
I actually thinks she looks really nice a lot of the time. Shame I just can't stand her 🤣.
Please dont feel bad though for your comment. It just triggered me as someone who's struggled with weight/weight comments and big tits and thighs!

• Heart
1C5B16CA-86D0-47A3-9BA7-E1DD4BD38115.jpeg

His snarky little comment obviously referring to things said about her all the time. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
noticed a few times on the podcast lately where they like to mention how quirky they are as a family. This week because the 3 of them all started singing spontaneously singing the same song when Robin had a friend over. To me that is just something a family might do, personal jokes etc. why do they think they’re so unique 🥴

Shes in Disneyland...
Why do we think she’s not told her online audience about her experience? Not mentioned on the podcast either 🤔

Reactions: 3
noticed a few times on the podcast lately where they like to mention how quirky they are as a family. This week because the 3 of them all started singing spontaneously singing the same song when Robin had a friend over. To me that is just something a family might do, personal jokes etc. why do they think they’re so unique 🥴

Why do we think she’s not told her online audience about her experience? Not mentioned on the podcast either 🤔
She seems to have stopped sharing a lot online too. The children are never on her insta anymore or the house. She use to always post new stuff she had bought for the house.

Reactions: 3
She seems to have stopped sharing a lot online too. The children are never on her insta anymore or the house. She use to always post new stuff she had bought for the house.
I just don't know what her insta is meant to be anymore. It used to be like family/home but now she hardly ever posts anything. She's shared a few of those 'satisfying' videos lately. That and her complaining/bragging about how busy and important she is now 🙄.

Reactions: 4
I would guess she’s been told to limit her Insta activity as to not jeopardise the BBC gig.
Exactly this! She's a liability with how tone deaf she is and I'm sure their management have stepped in and warned her. People don't like her but they like Chris so it's all damage limitation.

They're doing well for themselves now, or haven't u heard them mentioning that on the pod every 5 mins?
She changed about 2 years ago. And it's a shame!

Reactions: 7
They're doing well for themselves now, or haven't u heard them mentioning that on the pod every 5 mins?
She changed about 2 years ago. And it's a shame!
The way she always makes out she’s worked hard to get to where she is. No love, CHRIS has worked hard. You’ve done naff all.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.