Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s moaning AGAIN about being her parent and how she’s ‘drowning’ because Rafe wants to be with her all the time and how her children prevent her from having any fun. She’s fucking unbelievable.

Reactions: 11
Came here to say exactly this

Reactions: 3
Possibly Heatwave can confirm if a move has taken place ? We won’t find out via CRW if they move I don’t think they will admit Vicarage was a mistake. Maybe because they are doing so well for themselves they might keep it on as a weekend place

Reactions: 4
What a misery, I'm a sahm so I'm with my kids all day in the summer holidays and I love it! Her eldest is only on his 2nd holidays anyway how can you hate it so much?! I love nor having a schedule so we can get up when we want, be spontaneous, go to the beach if the weather is good. I'm really privileged to be able to spend all this time with my kids. Then again my kids are lovely and not annoying in any way...just saying!

Reactions: 10
Okay she's posting far more than normal so she either A) really really hates the school holidays and is avoiding her children at all costs palming them on to someone else or B) she's gearing up for a promo of some sorts

Reactions: 4
I have it on fairly reasonable authority are in the process of moving back to south Tyneside may even be already in . It’s not the house I thought but it’s in that area but they’ve obv missed North avenue because it’s far more like that than the vicarage which on my opinion was more them and actually a nicer house . Even though the vicarage was a spectacular house it didn’t suit a young family from a sea side town that had their family around them . Sandra might now be able to spend more time in her own house now because she must have been just trekking through to stocksfield all the time . Don’t know if they will ever admit they’ve come home !

Reactions: 11
Never! Did they ever even admit they had moved in the first place until it was found on here

Reactions: 1
Not s
Never! Did they ever even admit they had moved in the first place until it was found on here
not sure but they thought they had something to brag about. From what I have been told this house is more expensive than the vicarage. It depends if they want to admit they made a mistake and expected too much from their parents particularly Sandra

Reactions: 2
More expensive than that? In Shields?
It’s a nice place to live but not many houses are that expensive here and also private.

In one breath saying she's jn thr drowning atave of parenting and then jn the next says the kids are with her mum. Not so hard is it then

Reactions: 5
Okay she's posting far more than normal so she either A) really really hates the school holidays and is avoiding her children at all costs palming them on to someone else or B) she's gearing up for a promo of some sorts
I wouldn't be surprised if it was Strictly, after all their next tour isn't while December 2023 which seems a lifetime away. Either that or I'm A Celebrity, after all it's back in Australia this year, nice little get away for them all thrown in there.

They’re in the vicarage recording this weeks podcast anyway. Could be a pre record I suppose.
Don’t quite buy that they’ve moved house yet, need some solid proof guys!

Reactions: 5
They’re in the vicarage recording this weeks podcast anyway. Could be a pre record I suppose.
Don’t quite buy that they’ve moved house yet, need some solid proof guys!
I do feel the post from the podcast 'office' was on purpose to show they are still at the vicarage.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.