Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget….She thinks that sitting down for an hour or so a week and chatting shite to her husband is work !

Reactions: 8
I listened to the latest podcast today (shite) and Rosie said they worked all the way through the pandemic and didn't have anytime off......

She really thinks reading a few emails and talking to her own husband is the same as people working full time jobs.

Reactions: 11
They are so out of touch with reality I can’t cope 🙃🙃🙃 ‘imagine paying with a voucher though, that’s ick’ errrrrrrrrr ok 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I listened to the latest podcast today (shite) and Rosie said they worked all the way through the pandemic and didn't have anytime off......

They’ve not been getting on my nerves lately until she said this on the podcast today. They can duck right off. No time off ?! I wouldn’t mind if she even acknowledged she’s never had it hard but she would never accept she’s always had it easy ?! Try working 40 hour weeks and having to take care of a house and three kids ?! Has she ever acknowledged that even back in the day when she was a full time mum she still had it good coz she had no money worries and family to help her out, wow. Sometimes I think they’re alright and then she goes making comments like that. Didn’t catch me having 4pm wine time baby when I was trying to juggle wfh surrounded by mithering family, acting like it’s all fine on zoom calls because I’m the breadwinner when it reality it was absolute chaos. Pissed me off

Reactions: 17
See they are on tour again next December (2023)! SMA. Now that's a LONG way off so that must mean lots is planned between now and then! I think you can over expose yourself don't you?

Reactions: 1
See they are on tour again next December (2023)! SMA. Now that's a LONG way off so that must mean lots is planned between now and then! I think you can over expose yourself don't you?
Cashing in while they can probably Chris has another tour planned or tv work CRW probably had nowt planned . What they are doing has a limited life span they didn’t sell last tour out this one will sell less . Big house and Robins private prep school to pay for .

Reactions: 3
Cashing in while they can probably Chris has another tour planned or tv work CRW probably had nowt planned . What they are doing has a limited life span they didn’t sell last tour out this one will sell less . Big house and Robins private prep school to pay for .
Ah so Robin does go to private school, explains why they kept referring to comprehensive schools on the podcast, like they are below them, think Rosie often forgets where she comes from..

A dec 2023 tour is a bit presumptuous of them. What's to say they won't have annoyed all of their fans by then?
Also I was excited cause i thought atleast that rules her out of doing strictly but realised she can still do this year and if the bbc keep pushing them as a power couple the chances are getting better.

• Sad
  • Haha
A dec 2023 tour is a bit presumptuous of them. What's to say they won't have annoyed all of their fans by then?
Also I was excited cause i thought atleast that rules her out of doing strictly but realised she can still do this year and if the bbc keep pushing them as a power couple the chances are getting better.
She's DYING to go on strictly. Can u imagine 😫😫😫

• Sick
I miss the first days of the podcast where they couldn’t even get a sponsor. Now it’s just Rosie looking down on people who ask for their Tupperware back and Chris looking down on people at the petrol station while he sails by in his Tesla.

Reactions: 10
She’s so desperate to be famous. The number of times they mentioned the TV show on yesterday’s podcast was unreal. And she mentioned strictly too. She’d be unbearable on that.

Reactions: 6
Them moaning about having to promote their TV show 😬
Oh, that wound me up so much! Imagine being so hideously entitled and downright twattish that you think it's okay to whinge and moan to your fans about having to promote your TV show. A TV show that wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for the podcast. The resentment in her voice was something else.

Reactions: 9
Oh, that wound me up so much! Imagine being so hideously entitled and downright twattish that you think it's okay to whinge and moan to your fans about having to promote your TV show. A TV show that wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for the podcast. The resentment in her voice was something else.
Its actually crazy. This is all she's ever wanted? Why would she be like this about it

Reactions: 5
I loved his show Hebburn, and whilst they were by no means a poor family or anything, it was quite working class and relatable. Don’t get me wrong, I can’t say money wouldn’t change my tastes or the car/house I had, I’d hope to god it wouldn’t make me a snobby bastard like these two, acting like they’re above the normal things in life. Looking forward to when their star burns out

They will be selling tickets now while their profile is rising. They won’t care in 18 months time as the money will be in well before that. They must have an amazing agent because they are everywhere now, Chris is better on his own, but she has done a lot to raise their profile. I think he is besotted with her and now they are just chasing the money while they can.

Reactions: 4
I loved his show Hebburn, and whilst they were by no means a poor family or anything, it was quite working class and relatable. Don’t get me wrong, I can’t say money wouldn’t change my tastes or the car/house I had, I’d hope to god it wouldn’t make me a snobby bastard like these two, acting like they’re above the normal things in life. Looking forward to when their star burns out
I get what you're saying but Chris didn't write Hebburn, Jason Cook did. Chris just played a character.

Reactions: 5
They will be selling tickets now while their profile is rising. They won’t care in 18 months time as the money will be in well before that. They must have an amazing agent because they are everywhere now, Chris is better on his own, but she has done a lot to raise their profile. I think he is besotted with her and now they are just chasing the money while they can.
It will be for future investment, venues and arenas like this don’t pay the artist/performer from the ticket sales until about a month after the show

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.