Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not very good so far is it 😬 I did laugh when Jamie whacked Sophie in the head though

Reactions: 5
So these 'celebs' so far are all people they've already worked with. Jaime on SCD. Judy on Taskmaster. I'm guessing there will be Alex Scott or Karen Hauer on at some point if that's the case, or someone else from his strictly time. She will be struggling to get anyone she knows cos she is only Chris Ramsey's Wife and doesn't mix in the sleb circles she thinks she does.

Reactions: 8
Tbf it wasnt too bad. I mean for a monday at 9 on 2. Depends what guests they have on as to whether id watch again.

Reactions: 4
I've not listened to the podcast for well over a year and unfollowed her ages ago but.. I quite liked the show 🤣 lol'd a fair bit. Also you could tell she'd had her make up done by someone else cos her trademark brows were gone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So are we supposed to believe that the audience picked the boyzone stuff to get rid of and Ronan just happened to be there by coincidence or on standby incase? 🤔 what if it was the pillow or dressing gown chosen?
I get serious FOMO and that's the only reason I'll probably watch again but it was shockingly bad!

Who the duck styled Chris? He looked terrible! Rosie’s tan was awful. Typical new show with too much shoved in and stuff will soon be dropped. Just seemed to be a video version of the podcast. I will say though, not many women would have the balls to dress up as Barry.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well, recorded it and just watched. Wasn't as bad as I expected and will watch next week to give it a chance. The Ronan Keating thing though, staged much? How come he was there? We all know he has a tour coming up. You see, this is what I don't like, the blatant advertising.

So are we supposed to believe that the audience picked the boyzone stuff to get rid of and Ronan just happened to be there by coincidence or on standby incase? 🤔 what if it was the pillow or dressing gown chosen?
I get serious FOMO and that's the only reason I'll probably watch again but it was shockingly bad!
You see, that's what I don't like, staged much? So bloody predictable. We all know Ronan has a tour coming up. That spoilt it for me.

I’m unsure on the programme, she looks a lot older than she is. Chris has always been my weird celeb crush 🤣
Chris won't thank you for saying that, he was moaning on the podcast recently about people who tell him he's their weird crush :LOL:

I've just caught up on the show and it was ok I guess. It's basically a video version of the podcast, only now they're over-exaggerating their reactions even more now they're on camera. I was glad I could skip it when Barry Beef appeared. And why does Rosie insist on singing all the time? 😩 I don't know if I'll watch it again.

Reactions: 1
I watched the show last night, I didn't mind it, apart from the bit where they destroyed the stuff at the end. That person looked genuinely upset, and I know she met Ronan Keating and got tickets for his show, but she still looked devastated for her stuff to be broken. They just seemed nasty in the way the were stamping on it and stuff.

I actually found Chris to be the one far to over the top and exaggerated. Rosie made me laugh with a few of her off the cuff bits, and did seem quite natural. I'd seen the comments here about the singing at the end I was preparing to cringe at that, but I didn't mind that in the context too.

Reactions: 6
It wasn’t terrible, I think it depends on what guests they have on if I’ll watch again

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.