Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re long listed for an NTA???? There’s only been two episodes so far!!
Up against Taskmaster though so surely they don’t have a hope in hell of making the shortlist

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Does anyone wonder if Chris thinks he has to be OTT to compete with her? He's much more chilled and easier to watch on Taskmaster

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Podcast, another tour, and a tv show all with the same structure.. pick one!! They are ringing out a wet flannel now..

I thought she looked lovely but why the hell was Chris shrieking and rolling on the floor?
The story wasn’t even funny
Poor Martin’s wife looked confused and uncomfortable throughout the whole programme 😅
It’s not very good… doubt it’ll get another season but And just like that did and that was tragic😳😳😳

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm gonna surprise even myself here... I watched the second episode last night and I actually don't hate the show as much as I thought I would 😂 They're more bearable on there than they are on the podcast, that's for certain but Chris' overreactions to things are really irritating. It's funny but not THAT funny! And Rosie's singing at the end is absolutely awful, it really does sound like bad karaoke or budget holiday entertainment

Reactions: 10
I actually quite enjoy the show, but then I also still enjoy the podcast so I'm probably in a minority. Do agree that the singing at the end is a bit random and getting her family on stage was also a bit strange but mainly just because if you didn't listen to their podcast and already know all about her family and had heard stories about them then you'd be a bit confused

Also, the lamp presentation that he said he 'made for Martin' was a bit they did at their podcast tour lmao, word for word

Reactions: 11
I'm gonna surprise even myself here... I watched the second episode last night and I actually don't hate the show as much as I thought I would 😂 They're more bearable on there than they are on the podcast, that's for certain but Chris' overreactions to things are really irritating. It's funny but not THAT funny! And Rosie's singing at the end is absolutely awful, it really does sound like bad karaoke or budget holiday entertainment
The signing is terrible watched an episode of Derry girls the other night and sister Michael summonsed Rosie’s voice perfectly for me . “When you hear voices like that you realise how talented the professionals are “ I wouldn’t mind if it was used as a joke at the end of the show you know like Rosie likes to sing but we all know she’s tit but it’s the fact she thinks she’s good . Monday was awful she went out of tune loads of times . I think she will be hoping the get joint presenting on the back of this but as we know Chris is a tit presenter .

Reactions: 16
Just watching the second one...how embarrassing to do some of these crap 'jokes' in front of Martin and Shirley Kemp. Particularly Barry Beef 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I started to watch it, had to turn it off when Barry turned up, I had too much second hand embarrassment! Won’t try again!

Reactions: 7
I used to be a podcast fan until last year when I realised how crap it actually was. I watch the show the other night to see how it was and I cannot believe how it’s in TV?! It is soooo bad! So cringe and just too try hard! Honestly had to turn off as it made me feel ick!! Martin Kemp’s wife looked so confused at such a tragic attempt at humour. My teeth were on edge with the amount of cringe!😩🫣🤮🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to be a podcast fan until last year when I realised how crap it actually was. I watch the show the other night to see how it was and I cannot believe how it’s in TV?! It is soooo bad! So cringe and just too try hard! Honestly had to turn off as it made me feel ick!! Martin Kemp’s wife looked so confused at such a tragic attempt at humour. My teeth were on edge with the amount of cringe!😩🫣🤮🤢
I actually won't be able to watch it after seeing the comments about the kemps. I really love them and their family and I'll just die watching them cringe. So I'm out 🤣

Reactions: 5
I actually won't be able to watch it after seeing the comments about the kemps. I really love them and their family and I'll just die watching them cringe. So I'm out 🤣
Yes the little I watched of it Shirley did look a little startled and confused. Poor woman.

Reactions: 7
Wow...I put rhe show on while doing some jobs as couldn't bear to sit through it but I have FOMO if I don't watch it.
There's no way there'll be a second series! The over reactions were ridiculous, their acted out little portions of speak awful and that singing? Wow!
Last week was survivable because of Jaime and Sophie but this week was awful, even the Kemps agreed by the look on their faces the whole way through.

How can a show with 2 episodes get nominated for an award? It’s like when you go to your kids primary school nativity and they all have star parts in the show but it’s “sheep #3” and “angel #16” just feels like they are making up numbers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve not watched it but judging by reactions on here it’s getting more bad reviews than good. But to those saying it’ll never get a second series can I just say Citizen Khan, Green Green Grass, Miranda and Mrs Browns Boys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve not watched it but judging by reactions on here it’s getting more bad reviews than good. But to those saying it’ll never get a second series can I just say Citizen Khan, Green Green Grass, Miranda and Mrs Browns Boys
Hey do not through Miranda in the same bracket as all this trash.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I really enjoy CR on taskmaster he’s just chilled, relaxed and funny, I’ve only seen the adverts for this new show (they’re bad enough I couldn’t bare to watch the whole episode 🙈) but he’s so animated and over the top so the real question is, which one is the real Chris Ramsey?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.