Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get what you're saying but Chris didn't write Hebburn, Jason Cook did. Chris just played a character.
Jason Cook write it as was brought up in Hebburn, I’m pretty sure he used to help write a lot of Chris’s material as well.

Reactions: 5
Just flicked on and the two sisters where one has a hideous hat
Feel like Rosies orange bobble hat should be on 🤣

I don’t mind the show as much as I wanted to!! But the constant standing up, over reacting to things seems a bit fake. I don’t see any other chat show hosts up and down off their chair anytime something funny happens.
Don’t feel the guests this week suit the theme of the show.

Reactions: 9
I don’t mind the show as much as I wanted to!! But the constant standing up, over reacting to things seems a bit fake. I don’t see any other chat show hosts up and down off their chair anytime something funny happens.
Don’t feel the guests this week suit the theme of the show.
I just came on to say this, only watched the short clip from her stories but the over the top reactions are so fake and off putting!! She’s always miserable as sin on Instagram, put her centre of attention in front of a camera she’s suddenly full of beans 🙄

Reactions: 5
Is that her brother in the audience next to Bridget with the mahoosive hair?!

Reactions: 1
No no no. Got her family on stage while she sang really badly. Putting two actual singers on backing vocals. Horrendous and embarrassing

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I don’t know why but I still followed her. Watched some of last nights show and skipped to the end. She looked awful and she should stop singing. She really thinks she is talented but isn’t. Her family getting up to dance along finished me off. I’ve unfollowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that her brother in the audience next to Bridget with the mahoosive hair?!
No it’s her cousin her brother wasn’t there . Why on earth they all got up I’ll never know embarrassing today the least . It was her mam nana and uncle and aunties and cousin from her mams side .

Reactions: 4
No it’s her cousin her brother wasn’t there . Why on earth they all got up I’ll never know embarrassing today the least . It was her mam nana and uncle and aunties and cousin from her mams side .
Very embarrassing.

Reactions: 1
I was cringing at that - she’s a terrible singer, I thought she was bad in the podcast but this was awful and ten times worse. Surely this won’t get renewed for another series?

Reactions: 6
I was cringing at that - she’s a terrible singer, I thought she was bad in the podcast but this was awful and ten times worse. Surely this won’t get renewed for another series?
Fingers crossed! Chris is totally over the top like a pantomime horse to be honest . What’s possessed the BBC !

Reactions: 7
I used to quite like them and the podcast. Chris' stand up last year was quite good but they're now recycling the same stuff with this show. They're both way too over the top, jumping up and prancing all over the place. The audience participation feels too rehearsed or they're actors. Her singing is just cringe and no matter what anyone said the conversation twisted back to them or their family in the audience.

Reactions: 3
I used to quite like them and the podcast. Chris' stand up last year was quite good but they're now recycling the same stuff with this show. They're both way too over the top, jumping up and prancing all over the place. The audience participation feels too rehearsed or they're actors. Her singing is just cringe and no matter what anyone said the conversation twisted back to them or their family in the audience.
Exactly this. Loved the podcast during lockdown time. Dont bother with it anymore. She has changed a lot. Its all too over the top and exaggerated now. Chris is too hyper.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.