Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a difference I having a constant double chin and having one when you look down (which everyone gets). It was just an option guys chill🤷 I'm not saying if you have one your a awful person. 🙄 Rosie is an a hole because of her personality not the way she looks.

Reactions: 2
There's a difference I having a constant double chin and having one when you look down (which everyone gets). It was just an option guys chill🤷 I'm not saying if you have one your a awful person. 🙄 Rosie is an a hole because of her personality not the way she looks.
Opinion rather 🤦

Is she singing the theme song to the TV show? I thought they recorded episodes ages ago, not started this week

Reactions: 1
I’ve not followed Crw for a good while now but as soon as I heard the opening titles to their show I had to come here for a nosey. She really does think she can sing!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Think I need to tune in and see what a car crash it’s going be!

22 mins in and bragging about her hair extensions, how they pay for 2 hayu accounts, and implying how easy it is for her to pay parking tickets… she is so entitled

• Wow
Reactions: 9
22 mins in and bragging about her hair extensions, how they pay for 2 hayu accounts, and implying how easy it is for her to pay parking tickets… she is so entitled
Podcast or TV show?
When does the show start?
Is she singing the theme tune???

I think it’s her friend who sings the intro to the tv show. She tagged her in her insta post.
It’s her and Chris singing the theme tune. Her friend wrote the theme tune so is credited as doing so, hence the tag.

the singing is so theatrical and just not at all suited to what the show format is. Sounds ridiculous.

Write the feem toon, sing the feem toon...

I'm cringing already 😳
That’s all I could think of too when all this talk was going on. Love that sketch

Reactions: 4
She should have got her friend who is a professional singer to have sung the theme tune.

The little cartoon thing posted on her instagram today looks nothing like her even though they managed to get a good likeness for Chris. Bizarre.

She has 10000000% had Botox - can see the bump and everything on her forehead in the latest video! And don’t get me started on her hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's been trying to get 'tv ready'. What a waste of money, we need more people on TV that don't change their appearance to suit others. We don't need more botox, blond, size 8s (I know Rosie isn't but this is what she thinks she has to do to get on tv).

She's been trying to get 'tv ready'. What a waste of money, we need more people on TV that don't change their appearance to suit others. We don't need more botox, blond, size 8s (I know Rosie isn't but this is what she thinks she has to do to get on tv).
Also not saying there is anything wrong with having botox, being blond or being a size 8. My point is about changing the way you look for others and just to get on tv.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.