Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not me I can’t even bare the cringe advert for it! Added to the fact they only interact with the public when they desperately want to flog some shite
The whole only going in Instagram when they want to sell something gets right on my wick. He's always done it but I used to enjoy following Rosie....not anymore!!!!

Reactions: 4
Not me I can’t even bare the cringe advert for it! Added to the fact they only interact with the public when they desperately want to flog some shite
The advert for it is shocking. Totally agree with the interaction thing as well. I absolutely loved Rosie during the first lockdown, obviously she was on there a lot and wasn't 'flogging' anything, or not that I was aware of. Now I see them for what they are and tbh it's knocked her well off her pedestal for me, well not really but you know what I mean? No interaction for weeks and then all of a sudden she's best buddies with her followers again. Chris too. I'm unbelievably peeved.

Reactions: 7
Would rather tit in my hands then clap than watch her
Same here I can’t bear the trailer so I won’t hack half an hour . The photo of her and Chris with Sam Ryder today shows the real her round face tiny little eyes . She can have all the Botox and extensions she likes there is just too much you can’t change . I hope the show bombs because of her .

Reactions: 6
I know a lot of people who get Botox and never seen anyones eyebrows look as horrendous as hers. She really needs to change her practitioner!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She mentioned on the podcast last week that Chris did an insta live years ago and someone said ‘I thought your wife would be fitter’ and it was like she was seriously shocked someone would say that about her. How can’t she see, she is the punching ?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Im going to watch bcos i want to see Jamie and Habbs 😂 I do like a bit of MiC ☺

Reactions: 2
I’m watching the show. 5 mins in and she says “I’m having a wine” SHOCK and she’s ending the show with a song for duck sake

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.