Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the latest ‘pizza in car boot’ story one glass is wine and the other water... preggers?

Reactions: 2
Noo! Where can I find them? 😆
Oh god, it was on twitter, but I can't see it when I search. It will be on Gomi somewhere too. Truly it was a gem.

I still can't quite believe she got popular using such badly photoshopped photos and made up stories :ROFLMAO: ah the glory days of blogging

ALSO - does anyone remember when she claimed she bought a £1million plus apartment and called it a fixer upper

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes that’s her. How anyone can confuse ol lord farquaad jaw I’ll never know 🤪

(Seriously, she looks just like lord farquaad. Once you see it you can’t unsee it).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god, it was on twitter, but I can't see it when I search. It will be on Gomi somewhere too. Truly it was a gem.

I still can't quite believe she got popular using such badly photoshopped photos and made up stories :ROFLMAO: ah the glory days of blogging

ALSO - does anyone remember when she claimed she bought a £1million plus apartment and called it a fixer upper
Ahaha yes I do. All the photos posted were from the property listing. The only development she shared was a giant mirror she bought at auction. She never mentioned any further home improvements.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I read that in her stupid fake voice.
She was even using singular “I” as if it was hers. Phoney.
Yes! "I've been house hunting", "I went for the fixer upper", "Can’t decide if it should be guest room or mine though". How criiinge. I can imagine her bf reading along with an eyebrow raised sky high

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.