Rosie Londoner #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. I don’t think the school aspect will concern her, she would blag homeschooling without a doubt.

I can see the Honey Monster insisting she stop with the embarrassing sleb socials as he’s trying to be credible and she’s causing embarrassment.

I do think they’ve broken up and she’s licking her wounds somewhere. Also if he’s got massive financial issues, he’s even less desirable to her, as her end goal was always rich, and she’s always thought she was too attractive* for ol’ Peej, hence not showing his face when she had prior to him being her partner.

*I actually think (if we are judging solely on appearance) that they are well suited these days, now she isn’t pretending to have silly long legs and has that terrible hair cut.

Reactions: 5
Yeah. I don’t think the school aspect will concern her, she would blag homeschooling without a doubt.

I can see the Honey Monster insisting she stop with the embarrassing sleb socials as he’s trying to be credible and she’s causing embarrassment.

I do think they’ve broken up and she’s licking her wounds somewhere. Also if he’s got massive financial issues, he’s even less desirable to her, as her end goal was always rich, and she’s always thought she was too attractive* for ol’ Peej, hence not showing his face when she had prior to him being her partner.

*I actually think (if we are judging solely on appearance) that they are well suited these days, now she isn’t pretending to have silly long legs and has that terrible hair cut.
Agreed, also not tk mention if he is in a financial mess he wouldn't want to be in any way a public figure (obviously he never really featured in her socials but everyone knew who he was) probably creates issues for him. In mo way has she finally realised she wants to be more private, as others have said she has been cringily posting famous people who clearly aren't friends for years, why stop now

Agreed, also not tk mention if he is in a financial mess he wouldn't want to be in any way a public figure (obviously he never really featured in her socials but everyone knew who he was) probably creates issues for him. In mo way has she finally realised she wants to be more private, as others have said she has been cringily posting famous people who clearly aren't friends for years, why stop now
I think the theory about financial woes being a reason why he wasn’t featured on her IG or blog and wanted to be private goes out the window when you consider the red carpets and film festivals hes been photographed at.

Reactions: 2
I think the theory about financial woes being a reason why he wasn’t featured on her IG or blog and wanted to be private goes out the window when you consider the red carpets and film festivals hes been photographed at.
I mean her disappearing now, not hi not featuring before

Reactions: 1
No her own - see here:

I actually think she’s just realised she doesn’t need to post any more now she’s married to a HW producer. I’m not a fan but doubt it’s divorce

Reactions: 3
I actually think she’s just realised she doesn’t need to post any more now she’s married to a HW producer. I’m not a fan but doubt it’s divorce
I just cannot imagine a situation where Rosie wouldn’t humble brag at every given opportunity 🤔😂

Reactions: 9
Catching up on Rosie's thread. I was reminded of her when I saw Carlo mentioned on Niomi Smart's thread (he liked some photos, nothing interesting!). Anyway! I'm sort of impressed she's just cold turkey stopped social media. She spent years manufacturing her life for social media and her blog. I imagine it's freeing not to do so for once. Though on her IG you can see lots of worried comments asking her if she's okay etc.

Reactions: 5
Catching up on Rosie's thread. I was reminded of her when I saw Carlo mentioned on Niomi Smart's thread (he liked some photos, nothing interesting!). Anyway! I'm sort of impressed she's just cold turkey stopped social media. She spent years manufacturing her life for social media and her blog. I imagine it's freeing not to do so for once. Though on her IG you can see lots of worried comments asking her if she's okay etc.
I'd be annoyed if I was a fan and she thinks it'd okay to disappear with no explanation tbh, ifs a total lack of respect for the people who have basically been providing her with an income for the last god knows how many years

Reactions: 10
I'd be annoyed if I was a fan and she thinks it'd okay to disappear with no explanation tbh, ifs a total lack of respect for the people who have basically been providing her with an income for the last god knows how many years
I think it’s weird to be a fan in the first place, and secondly, to feel any form of entitlement over a stranger’s content or activity online that they’ve been consuming for free. For all of Rosie’s flaws, I don’t think disappearing is one to get annoyed about. Even being worried is weird unless actual friends.

Reactions: 6
I thought this Reddit comment from a marketer on two YouTubers who recently went silent for 6 months sums this up pretty well: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eamonandbec/s/LCTUFYWiZe

TLDR: influencers are marketers and their own brand. They produce a product (content) which the consumer pays for by watching their ads and buying the products they advertise. If they just stop delivering the product, it’s a human reaction to be disappointed.

Reactions: 10
I thought this Reddit comment from a marketer on two YouTubers who recently went silent for 6 months sums this up pretty well: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eamonandbec/s/LCTUFYWiZe

TLDR: influencers are marketers and their own brand. They produce a product (content) which the consumer pays for by watching their ads and buying the products they advertise. If they just stop delivering the product, it’s a human reaction to be disappointed.
Thanks for sharing, really interesting perspective around brand promise.

Eamon and Bec are a perfect example of this aren't they, I think the challenge comes when followers are so bought into the brand and become emotionally attached (the golden egg of marketing) that it becomes blurred in terms of relationship. Reading any of the social media posts about these two who disappeared for a little while shows how bought into the brand followers are and how the line was crossed for many.

I mean who holds the duty of care here, follower or 'influencer' or no one?

I watched E&B update just yesterday and whilst there has been a cliffhanger and I can empathise, they have put out there everything up until that point. And I thought good on them, they are human too...however did come to the end of their update and they were talking about podcast and Sunday updates and I thought back to business!! They know what they are doing!

Really interesting stuff. I love social media but do see this being a huge challenge and causing problems for future generations.

Rosie is a mystery and certainly not in the leagues of E&B. Only the future will reveal why the 'sudden' lack of interaction. We will be posting here in years to come!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

But like...When has Rosie ever really 'delivered' content or sold products? It's always been sub-par (and for the purposes of snark, amusing!)

Plus the content she did produce is everywhere online these days (wafting around lovely locations etc) & so if someone enjoyed her stuff there's a myriad of other people (doing it better!) to follow.

I rather like that after all those pages of her thread over on GOMI she might have actually GOMI-ed

Reactions: 7
I think it’s weird to be a fan in the first place, and secondly, to feel any form of entitlement over a stranger’s content or activity online that they’ve been consuming for free. For all of Rosie’s flaws, I don’t think disappearing is one to get annoyed about. Even being worried is weird unless actual friends.
Why is it weird to be a fan
of someone who is posting their life on line? That's literatelly what she has been cultivating. And not just her, most infouxners do the same, addressing posts etc as if talking to friends, Rose did this frequently hen she blogged

Reactions: 1
Why is it weird to be a fan
of someone who is posting their life on line? That's literatelly what she has been cultivating. And not just her, most infouxners do the same, addressing posts etc as if talking to friends, Rose did this frequently hen she blogged
It’s whats wrong with fandom and influencer culture - fans of footballs, movie stars etc is based generally on the individual’s skill. Rosie’s/random influencer…skills are void. So to be a fan seems weird. And to feel entitled to a person’s content also seems weird.

But like...When has Rosie ever really 'delivered' content or sold products? It's always been sub-par (and for the purposes of snark, amusing!)

Plus the content she did produce is everywhere online these days (wafting around lovely locations etc) & so if someone enjoyed her stuff there's a myriad of other people (doing it better!) to follow.

I rather like that after all those pages of her thread over on GOMI she might have actually GOMI-ed
Wait wait wait!!!
Does GOMI stand for “get off my internet”?
I’ve genuinely never thought about it (and wasn’t on it, just heard about it on here)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s whats wrong with fandom and influencer culture - fans of footballs, movie stars etc is based generally on the individual’s skill. Rosie’s/random influencer…skills are void. So to be a fan seems weird. And to feel entitled to a person’s content also seems weird.
I mean you could say this about beong a fan of any famous person in any genre, and influencers have "marketed" themselves as if they are friends of the people reading/watching them, hardly strange that, having followed (what is apparently) someone's live for years, to be curious or even worried when they vanish

Reactions: 4