Rosie Londoner #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had time to kill between appointments today so checked Rosie’s Instagram and if she had been tagged in anything recently. You dont see her face but it is definitely her walking in the green dress and arms in the air, at a retreat (I know, another bloody retreat)
I think that the lady who posted this reel was doing it as a throwback to past retreats she had personally been on, so not sure it is anything recent. Good find though!

Reactions: 4
Could anyone who follows poshbrokebored provide an update? I used to follow her on instagram but don’t anymore and she’s now private. Is she with her husband still?

Could anyone who follows poshbrokebored provide an update? I used to follow her on instagram but don’t anymore and she’s now private. Is she with her husband still?
He never really features so I have no idea tbh, she seems to not be in london much but I vaguely remember her saying something about passport issues she was sorting or something .

I briefly followed her mum and stopped after she seemed a bit q anon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t believe I am saying this but I miss her lol! I miss her stupid post, or probably more , the snark on here 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes! She was what started it for me over on GOMI!

I reckon she’ll attempt a rebrand in a few months time.

She’s either divorcing/massive financial issues (quite likely) and that doesn’t fit her narrative and she doesn’t want to post for fear of comments rumbling her.

But will come back with some garb about taking time to reflect and being a stronger women despite her autism or whatever she thinks is trendy at that point that she wants to self-diagnose.

Or same as above but she’ll be back with another baby and hoping the shocker of throwing out a surprise insta-engagement-baby will get her a few spon deals

OR she’s realised she cannot grift anything free anymore as no one gives a duck and those days of PR stays in lovely hotels or offers to pretend to order everything off the menu at a new trendy restaurant are long gone.

Reactions: 11
Yes! She was what started it for me over on GOMI!

I reckon she’ll attempt a rebrand in a few months time.

She’s either divorcing/massive financial issues (quite likely) and that doesn’t fit her narrative and she doesn’t want to post for fear of comments rumbling her.

But will come back with some garb about taking time to reflect and being a stronger women despite her autism or whatever she thinks is trendy at that point that she wants to self-diagnose.

Or same as above but she’ll be back with another baby and hoping the shocker of throwing out a surprise insta-engagement-baby will get her a few spon deals

OR she’s realised she cannot grift anything free anymore as no one gives a duck and those days of PR stays in lovely hotels or offers to pretend to order everything off the menu at a new trendy restaurant are long gone.
100% think divorce

Reactions: 4
Agree! It’s not a flex so she doesn’t want to talk about it, right?

But she’ll hit a point when she’ll need to grift somehow because she’ll have no income beyond child support and that won’t pay for all those blue and white plates.

She’ll be sitting there coming up with a “relatable” narrative whilst she’s living at her parents. I guess at least Custard will get some attention again.

I think baby is very, very unlikely but an option if somehow their marriage isn’t on the rocks.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s gone silent as she’s decided to go all in on Hollywood wife, and realised she can’t post photos from events/pretend she is friends with celebrities at the same time as maintaining legitimacy in that world. I think it would be different if she was genuinely famous or talented or differentiated in some way, but she isn’t and so her public posts are therefore cringeworthy and expose her desperation to be seen as accepted/on the inside

Reactions: 6
I think she’s gone silent as she’s decided to go all in on Hollywood wife, and realised she can’t post photos from events/pretend she is friends with celebrities at the same time as maintaining legitimacy in that world. I think it would be different if she was genuinely famous or talented or differentiated in some way, but she isn’t and so her public posts are therefore cringeworthy and expose her desperation to be seen as accepted/on the inside
It seems logical but Rosie isn’t logical lol. I am pretty sure she cannot be forced to keep quiet with who her A-listers “friends” she is hanging out with. Didn’t she go on and on about a cake from Tom Cruise lol? And didn’t she post pictures of Liv Tyler trying to be all casual “me and my friend Liv had the best time”… Ahe cannot resist an opportunity to show off her celebrity friendship or connections…. I think she is completely rebuilding her life in some way or another 😅 Maybe she thinks her life is too boring as she HAS to stay in one place now that Lily will be enrolled in school(or is she already? What age is school mandatory in England). I assume they kept an address in England, as they are always moving around with his work. They must have some sort of main residence which ties Lily to a school district?

Reactions: 1
It seems logical but Rosie isn’t logical lol. I am pretty sure she cannot be forced to keep quiet with who her A-listers “friends” she is hanging out with. Didn’t she go on and on about a cake from Tom Cruise lol? And didn’t she post pictures of Liv Tyler trying to be all casual “me and my friend Liv had the best time”… Ahe cannot resist an opportunity to show off her celebrity friendship or connections…. I think she is completely rebuilding her life in some way or another 😅 Maybe she thinks her life is too boring as she HAS to stay in one place now that Lily will be enrolled in school(or is she already? What age is school mandatory in England). I assume they kept an address in England, as they are always moving around with his work. They must have some sort of main residence which ties Lily to a school district?
I don't think lily will be enrolled in school any time soon, she will do the same as her friend Tanya who isn't planning to enrol hers until 6 (or probably do home school I imagine)

Reactions: 1