Rosie Londoner #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

"
A month ago, “Ferrari” was described as a $90 million arthouse film. That’s fairly accurate. It’s not like it isn’t playing wide enough either — Neon launched “Ferrari” in over 2300 theaters on Christmas Day — it’s just that nobody went to see it. In four days, “Ferrari” has only made $6.8 million domestically.

As mentioned, “Ferrari” cost $90 million to make; it likely won’t get its money back and will, sadly, probably, lose plenty. Neon acquired the film in July for $15 million, and they might also net some losses from their purchase."
It needs 2.5 times it’s budget to break even.
It’s not even going to do that.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Where has she gone ? Was wondering and wanted to see all her Christmas posts but nothing !

I’ve also been enjoying the real CSI (or similar title, can’t remember exactly) on BBC iPlayer - really interesting.

Yes looks like she’s done

especially as her last post was about making connections with other people. Maybe she felt that was the right ‘ending’.

of course she’s still a twit

She’s tried every thirst avenue over the recent years since losing her “Londoner” identity and not progressing at the same pace as other influencers. (Embracing my greys, oooh actually I don’t mind being a bit fat, earth mama, shopping addiction, movie director by proxy, autistic, big gamer, social anxiety, elderly haircuts).

Think she’s just hit the end of the road and no one cares or is offering her any freebies because she hasn’t got an interesting lane to sit in, or any authenticity. She was one of the early influencers and could have really elevated but I think ultimately she’s quite lazy and really just wanted someone rich to keep her, and in the end had to just go for the honey monster van sarnie or actually get a proper job.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I’m honest I’m a bit disappointed she’s gone. I don’t know why she never did more to capitalise on her following (didn’t want/need/didn’t care) but ultimately I enjoyed the photos and having a bit of a laugh with her exaggerations. She sounded unhappy and a bit troubled in recent years.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m surprised she didn’t do a final ‘thanks for the memories’ blog post or something. I guess she might be back one day, maybe divorced, maybe with another baby. I wondered if something bad had happened (a family member had died or something) so I had a little look at her families instagrams and nothing. Guess she just got tired of it, she wasn’t really a natural in the last couple of years she just came accross a bit unhappy.

Reactions: 9
She’s tried every thirst avenue over the recent years since losing her “Londoner” identity and not progressing at the same pace as other influencers. (Embracing my greys, oooh actually I don’t mind being a bit fat, earth mama, shopping addiction, movie director by proxy, autistic, big gamer, social anxiety, elderly haircuts).

Think she’s just hit the end of the road and no one cares or is offering her any freebies because she hasn’t got an interesting lane to sit in, or any authenticity. She was one of the early influencers and could have really elevated but I think ultimately she’s quite lazy and really just wanted someone rich to keep her, and in the end had to just go for the honey monster van sarnie or actually get a proper job.
Bang on the money! Honey monster van sarnie 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Litro the most value I’m going to add in life this week tbh. 🤣👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m surprised she didn’t do a final ‘thanks for the memories’ blog post or something. I guess she might be back one day, maybe divorced, maybe with another baby. I wondered if something bad had happened (a family member had died or something) so I had a little look at her families instagrams and nothing. Guess she just got tired of it, she wasn’t really a natural in the last couple of years she just came accross a bit unhappy.
Yeh same, I wonder if she will just reappear jn a few years or something inane

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised she left as I really can’t see who she is now. The tag along wife of an aspiring producer? At least previously (even if it was vacuous) she could point to her influencer/blogging profile. Maybe PJ convinced her to go private?
I was wondering if Ferrari would get Oscar nominated so we could try and spot her on the red carpet

I’m surprised she didn’t try and switch to being a mummy blogger… could have had a good niche showing child friendly activities in all the different places she was living.
Maybe they are re-settling somewhere so Lily can start school and she will be back 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised she didn’t try and switch to being a mummy blogger… could have had a good niche showing child friendly activities in all the different places she was living.
Maybe they are re-settling somewhere so Lily can start school and she will be back 🤷‍♀️
I agree! Massive missed opportunity! Travelling with a little one isn't always easy but she went to some wonderful places! I would have checked in for that!

Reactions: 5
If she puts her in school it will be some kind of montessori school or something, her and ex ex assistant tainia have spoken about this before

Had time to kill between appointments today so checked Rosie’s Instagram and if she had been tagged in anything recently. You dont see her face but it is definitely her walking in the green dress and arms in the air, at a retreat (I know, another bloody retreat)

Attachments

Reactions: 8