Rosie Londoner #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really nothing happened this whole year, I only read the thread sporadically but what I remember:
- divine feminine retreat in Egypt
- autistic queen loves to eat the same meal everyday
- something about healing her shopping addiction
- Venice film festival
- divorce arc incoming after some cryptic post about living in a commune and partaking into "sisterhood"
- pj looks like a gentle giant tbh I don't understand why she hid him, she is no looker herself
- she cut her hair off which quickly became her whole personality during that very short comeback

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is H8etcetc Rosie?! She’s either got all the insider info of PJ’s films, knowing what’s coming up etc, but she also says she knows her from years back… Surely you don’t have a vested interest in both. I’m with Libertine.
Not here for a debate, just purely fed up of quietly wondering to myself.

Reactions: 7
So obviously she's not coming back for her usual Xmas cash grab, I guess it will be some kind of "new year, new me" post about putting herself first as she hints at a divorce?

Reactions: 7
Really nothing happened this whole year, I only read the thread sporadically but what I remember:
- divine feminine retreat in Egypt
- autistic queen loves to eat the same meal everyday
- something about healing her shopping addiction
- Venice film festival
- divorce arc incoming after some cryptic post about living in a commune and partaking into "sisterhood"
- pj looks like a gentle giant tbh I don't understand why she hid him, she is no looker herself
- she cut her hair off which quickly became her whole personality during that very short comeback
The grey hair personality trait too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can see why PJ was a free stage hand / apprentice for Michael Mann, who is known more for his producing (Miami Vice). PJ's resume is limited, this was a great way for him to learn from the best and get exposure for helping out. Also, it helps to have time in Italy for his influencer wife to show hands holding gelatos.

I must say I am crushed there's no Penhaligon Christmas code this year. 😭

Reactions: 5
Is H8etcetc Rosie?! She’s either got all the insider info of PJ’s films, knowing what’s coming up etc, but she also says she knows her from years back… Surely you don’t have a vested interest in both. I’m with Libertine.
Not here for a debate, just purely fed up of quietly wondering to myself.
I wondered the same! No need for them to be getting so stressed, it’s only the Rosie Londoner tattle chat after all.

Reactions: 10
Yes. And she is dull as duck. Her disappearing has been the most interesting thing she’s done for years.

I think the problem for OG influencers like Rosie is that they were a minority/new thing and got a lot of freebies/attention for fairly mediocre effort.

These days is a massively swamped market, she’s really dull and lazy and instead tried to lazily jump onto some trends; being a bit podgy, embracing grey hair, deciding she’s autistic, suddenly hiding her child’s face, and because none of these things are done with any authenticity she’s just continued to slide into uninteresting oblivion.

An attempt to then ride on her husband’s coat tails also was uninteresting so there’s not really much for her to bother with now, is there?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She also seemed to lose her identity once her ‘hot, rich, socialite 20-something’ identity became unsustainable, partially due to people being more aware of photoshop and filters, and partly due to her own aging out of it and total lack of friends. She’s gone between geeky gamer, earth mother, Hollywood wife, spiritual guru and country bumpkin. I don’t think she even knows who she is so nothing seems authentic.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She also seemed to lose her identity once her ‘hot, rich, socialite 20-something’ identity became unsustainable, partially due to people being more aware of photoshop and filters, and partly due to her own aging out of it and total lack of friends. She’s gone between geeky gamer, earth mother, Hollywood wife, spiritual guru and country bumpkin. I don’t think she even knows who she is so nothing seems authentic.
Also partly from when the laws about disclosure of ads came in, she looked so glamorous and uber rich travelling everywhere (I can't believe I never found it odd she only stayed in hotels 1/2 days at a time etc) then it turns out it was all just undisclosed ads

Hmm, looks like she got tired of posting here and is now back on TikTok. One has snow, one in a market - I absolutely can. not. stand her voice, especially when she does her Voiceover Queen sound effect with fake pauses. Horrific. I'll watch another time.

Reactions: 2
Hmm, looks like she got tired of posting here and is now back on TikTok. One has snow, one in a market - I absolutely can. not. stand her voice, especially when she does her Voiceover Queen sound effect with fake pauses. Horrific. I'll watch another time.
These are last year's videos. No new content there since Dec 2022

Reactions: 3
I think becoming a mum so soon after getting married didn't fit with her blog and expectations of lifestyle...

However I thought it showed her lack of creativity and motivation the fact she didn't embrace this travelling lifestyle...I mean she was packing up and moving around the world and living in nice places...hardly in a hostel heating super noodles in a kettle!

I feel she really missed the opportunity to build on it...show amazing places and explore...

I wonder whether she wasn't just brave enough and rather than seeing opportunity it just became a chore?

Either.way she had an audience and its now lost...apart from us lot wondering where she is?!

Reactions: 6
I think becoming a mum so soon after getting married didn't fit with her blog and expectations of lifestyle...

However I thought it showed her lack of creativity and motivation the fact she didn't embrace this travelling lifestyle...I mean she was packing up and moving around the world and living in nice places...hardly in a hostel heating super noodles in a kettle!

I feel she really missed the opportunity to build on it...show amazing places and explore...

I wonder whether she wasn't just brave enough and rather than seeing opportunity it just became a chore?

Either.way she had an audience and its now lost...apart from us lot wondering where she is?!
I think the hostel pot noodle content is far more compelling and interesting.
---

“Influencing” is such a pathetic pursuit. I can understand dropping it because when your “influence” goes to nothing, it just becomes an expensive hobby with sponsorships drying up. She could’ve done the whole “London glam mummy” thing, but she moved. She could’ve done the “glam travel mummy” thing, but she started getting all weird and preachy about body acceptance (when her body is not-plus size…) and embracing your greys and what not, but with silly long legs. She lost her audience because she was no longer the London “it girl” invited to launches and openings and couldn’t adapt to her life changing. her travel content was boring beyond boring and her mummy content was unconvincing and unrelatable. So it makes sense that she’s dropped off the scene. None of it was authentic. If it was, she’d still be posting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think the hostel pot noodle content is far more compelling and interesting.
---

“Influencing” is such a pathetic pursuit. I can understand dropping it because when your “influence” goes to nothing, it just becomes an expensive hobby with sponsorships drying up. She could’ve done the whole “London glam mummy” thing, but she moved. She could’ve done the “glam travel mummy” thing, but she started getting all weird and preachy about body acceptance (when her body is not-plus size…) and embracing your greys and what not, but with silly long legs. She lost her audience because she was no longer the London “it girl” invited to launches and openings and couldn’t adapt to her life changing. her travel content was boring beyond boring and her mummy content was unconvincing and unrelatable. So it makes sense that she’s dropped off the scene. None of it was authentic. If it was, she’d still be posting.
Yes I agree....I think its shows a one trip pony attitude....for me the travel and experience was a new life stage and opportunity. She couldn't adapt....I mean look at her previous mate Julia (incident anyone know what happened between them two? )

She can have transitioned into a new focus...but she couldn't or wouldn't or didn't know how. Or some life event has taken over?

Reactions: 2
I remember her once in (I think) Thailand with Millie and she went on about finding some locals only type of beach restaurant, where there were also photos with everything clearly written in English. She liked to show herself as some kind of adventurous traveller but she wasn't at all, all her itineries in her gifted stays were done for her and when they weren't she just stayed in the hotel

"
A month ago, “Ferrari” was described as a $90 million arthouse film. That’s fairly accurate. It’s not like it isn’t playing wide enough either — Neon launched “Ferrari” in over 2300 theaters on Christmas Day — it’s just that nobody went to see it. In four days, “Ferrari” has only made $6.8 million domestically.

As mentioned, “Ferrari” cost $90 million to make; it likely won’t get its money back and will, sadly, probably, lose plenty. Neon acquired the film in July for $15 million, and they might also net some losses from their purchase."

• Wow
  • Haha