Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

msmith2006

VIP Member
Does anyone remember hanushka? She is from Baku and used to have a blog I cannot remember the name of. Rosie went to her insnely lavish engagement party but not thr wedding. Anyway I saw on her social media stories from her children's bday party and ir was just ridiculously ostentatious, especially atm when almost everyone is struggling, the UK is just endless strikes of underpaid workers it just really annoys me
Hanushka is another level of wealthy though so of course she's not living in the real world. She collects Birkins for fun. I think her husband's family is one of the richest families in Russia...

Reactions: 2

really_whythough

Chatty Member
Good on her if she does! I hope it brings them much happiness. Will certainly stop people comparing their lives to her styled to the nth degree bait posting.

8Mm

I actually think it's Tim the biohacker ? (Because of that Porsche comment) so maybe just a wrong thread post :unsure::unsure:.
Sorry folks. The original quote didn’t come up which is why you probably didn’t know who I was on about. It was about Tim Biohacker dweeb and when he posted a picture of Rosie stating to “choose a woman who’s more like x than x”. Anyway, not a bad thing you don’t know who that utter wet wipe is!

• Heart

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
Right 😅 reckon it will remain completely ignored…0
She's reaching so far that she'll beat Elon Musk to Mars.
---

“Wish I could tell you who’s sat right next to me”
Oh all cryptic again in a hope of the engagement and all the dm’s, people dying to know who is she hanging out with 💤

P.S Is Julia in Ireland right now visiting her sister? Is that why Rosie is tagging her?
I have actual physical pain from how cringe-inducing this is.

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
Yes, she seems to take herself so seriously.
She looked thin in the skiing pics - no idea why she continues to dress in clothing that doesn't suit her figure.

emm

VIP Member
I saw rhat Valentina is with her, is the husband there or is it just them? I am pretty sure Valentina has a long term partner so it would be kind of weird for him not to accompany her if Rosie's husband was there

emm

VIP Member
I feel like she’s desperately talking about non alcoholic drinks to have people question whether she is pregnant… and then she acts all offended. There’s a pattern here
That was my thought too, it seemed to start after that photo she posted

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Isn’t she like 36? Why is she so desperate to be 86?! 🫠🫠🫠
Ughhhh so performative. I’m younger than her and look about 10 years younger than her. I actively hide my 5-6 greys and don’t think they are “beautiful” (no offence to anyone on here)

emm

VIP Member
It's a paid placement by Heathrow Airport. They've paid her for a few posts, extolling the virtues of shopping and dining at Heathrow.
Of course, it's rarely disclosed because that would require honesty and transparency, neither of which she possesses.
Why do they think this is worth paying her?!

I didn't dismiss his statement at all. His tweet stated "… producers such as PJ van Sandwijk and John Lesher – who worked for basically no fees. It was not made by a struck studio. No studio wrote us a check. And that’s why we’re able to both be here and do so in solidarity with both unions.”

I'm dismissing your claim that he was a "main producer". My original comment supports this tweet: working on set as a producer for no pay. Michael Mann does not state that he is a "main producer" because of this. That was the assumption you made from this tweet.

Yes you did dismiss it - you literally called him a "free stage hand". When the whole point of that tweet is that PJ volunteered to sacrifice his own salary in order to help the movie get made. They didn't have studio financing, which is probably why there's 33 other "producers" who they needed to finance the movie (and also probably why the movie is being distributed in different markets by different companies who bought the rights - like Sky in the UK

As I said this is all just semantics. Your definition of "main" producer is someone who writes a cheque. My definition is someone that actually helps the movie get made and works every day on set - like Albert Ruddy on The Godfather

• Heart