Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so Rosie has dedicated a post to Val for her birthday and I would not be so sceptical hadn’t I seen Julia dedicate quite a few stories to a friend of fourteen years. Ouch! That must of hurt Rosie.

Reactions: 2
Ok so Rosie has dedicated a post to Val for her birthday and I would not be so sceptical hadn’t I seen Julia dedicate quite a few stories to a friend of fourteen years. Ouch! That must of hurt Rosie.
Sounds like a divorce announcement to me!

Reactions: 1
Sounds like a divorce announcement to me!
Yes divorce from Julia ( or just a big dig! ) Val is naive enough to think Rosie has declared her love for her just because. She normally hardly ever acknowledges her comments or ever replies to anything Val has to say. Usually latches onto her when she is ‘little lost’ or sad or invites her over taking photos and posting so the world knows she has got ‘friends’. No idea how Val doesn’t see it.

Reactions: 5
Yes divorce from Julia ( or just a big dig! ) Val is naive enough to think Rosie has declared her love for her just because. She normally hardly ever acknowledges her comments or ever replies to anything Val has to say. Usually latches onto her when she is ‘little lost’ or sad or invites her over taking photos and posting so the world knows she has got ‘friends’. No idea how Val doesn’t see it.
On a separate note noticed her following ( numbers) have gone down.

The post itself is so flat. Pooh quotes may have been cute 2 years ago, but, regardless, the one Rose picked is so meh… not a great end note for a declaration of love 🙄

PS I don’t think she’ll divorce any time soon, particularly because I can’t visualise a plan B for her. I mean, what would be the alternative? Moving back to her parents’? Her previous influencer persona is RIP. Has she ever had “proper job” she could go back to?

More pyjamas. Who cares if they're La Double J? Wearing evening pyjamas no longer looks even remotely edgy - just as though you're overweight and can't be bothered.

Reactions: 8
I always find it a bit crass when influencers try and use their following to get out of sh***y everyday situations. If the average customer can’t locate their luggage the standard way, I don’t see why Rosie The (Not So) Londoner should find a shortcut thanks to some random follower.

Reactions: 12
I totally forgot she had a blog, randomly checked today, anyone read this? https://www.thelondoner.me/2022/07/meadowsweet-retreat-tuscany.html
I was in an absuive relationship so I do understand the effect it has, but wasn't she claiming it was Damian? now it is somehow the relationship just before her meeting her husband? and the "hundreds of comments" about her parenting :rolleyes: she barely gets any comments on her instagram anyway, unsurprisingly when she is advertising bed linen she "has had for ages" :ROFLMAO: I thimk she is going to go all anti vax/natural parent with these retreat things

Reactions: 3
tit - both pairs of snow boots have gone missing at the airport, what will she do?
Which company will she reach out to for more? Hasn't she got lots of history about complaining about British Airways for various things?

I always find it a bit crass when influencers try and use their following to get out of sh***y everyday situations. If the average customer can’t locate their luggage the standard way, I don’t see why Rosie The (Not So) Londoner should find a shortcut thanks to some random follower.
Clearly trying to shill for an upgrade.

And if anyone is curious about the coconut cake, it’s from Doan’s bakery in The Valley in Los Angeles. Worst kept secret.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She's just so embarrassing. Trying to be a new age witch or whatever but still name dropping and showing off like she's 23 years old.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.