Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is keeping up the pretence that she has an authentic Birkin 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really is keeping up the pretence that she has an authentic Birkin 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her narrative is so weird. She‘a a humble brag about having an Hermes and then she’s taking a dig at Julia, posting about how it’s ok to wear your outfits repeatedly. I wouldn’t have a problem with her wearing an outfit again and again but it’s just that her outfits are so boring. Like another vintage Chanel that looks faded and unflattering? Great.

Reactions: 10
Her narrative is so weird. She‘a a humble brag about having an Hermes and then she’s taking a dig at Julia, posting about how it’s ok to wear your outfits repeatedly. I wouldn’t have a problem with her wearing an outfit again and again but it’s just that her outfits are so boring. Like another vintage Chanel that looks faded and unflattering? Great.
And another pair of silk pyjamas. I don’t care that they are designer or that she wore them in Egypt. They are hardly suitable for winter weather in London in December!

Reactions: 3
I can’t with these idiots on her comments congratulating her on a new house…ITS A CHRISTMAS DECORATION BOW PEOPLE. And in typical Rose fashion, she’s not correcting anybody.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t with these idiots on her comments congratulating her on a new house
These are probably the same dimwits that love her 'soothing' voice. The voice that sounds like a 90 year old has-been actress. Her fan comments drive me crazy.

• Haha
She’s definitely upgraded her spending if she’s buying Lori Piana now. However many DMs she received I’m sure she was determined to make it known she bought there.

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely upgraded her spending if she’s buying Lori Piana now. However many DMs she received I’m sure she was determined to make it known she bought there.
Yeah, all the DM’s!
But really, just another brag post 🙄
Maybe she got them at a discounted rate at Worn along with the Chanel loungewear.

That outfit for her daughter looks designed more for content than comfort or warmth. So ridiculous to do that to your child

Reactions: 4
It’s baltic in London at the moment. Even if your kid is one of those kids that hates wearing their coat, you can wriggle them into something warm to make up for it. This was entirely for Instagram.

Reactions: 6
And putting the child in white tights and mary janes - it's as bad as when her mum bought the Silver Cross pram on ebay. You're not part of the royal family ffs.

• Haha
Her fashion sense may be dodgy but I’m appreciating the blowdries - she looks so much more youthful!

Reactions: 6
Her fashion sense may be dodgy but I’m appreciating the blowdries - she looks so much more youthful!
If she's buying Loro Piano, why can't she shell out for a blowdry? She only gets them when they're comped.
Remember her in Venice with her hair in a claw grip? Cough up for a blowdry occasionally, Rose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.