Rosie Londoner #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, manicured fat hands. They really are a match made in heaven - Rosie loves a spa day and the good Lord knows she loves to Order the Entire Menu.

I remember this guy's Tiktok of the train ride. He was so sweet and grateful and excited - polar opposite of Rose.
Oh I know. He’s well spoken but that’s his natural voice. He’s adorable 🥰.

Reactions: 1
Referring to a waiter wearing a penguin suit is beyond patronizing. Did she wear her green striped platform heels on the beach? Her kid wearing a 1950’s style pink wool coat and matron Mae skimming stones in her blazer is
wrong on so many levels. Sick of seeing the back of her kid’s frizzy head. Lose the camel hair coat Rose, it’s too short for the dress.
This made me laugh so much 'sick of seeing the back of her kid's frizzy head' hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn’t realize until now that her sister is married to Greg Williams. No wonder he photographs her and she was invited her to his gallery showing! She would have no business being photographed or invited to those events otherwise. He only photographs famous people.

I didn’t realize until now that her sister is married to Greg Williams. No wonder he photographs her and she was invited her to his gallery showing! She would have no business being photographed or invited to those events otherwise. He only photographs famous people.
Ohhhhh I see. I didn’t know she was her sister! She has a nice instagram feed too!

She has a younger brother, Harry, and two or three much older half siblings.

Eliza and her are just friends

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She has a younger brother, Harry, and two or three much older half siblings.

Eliza and her are just friends
Derp! My bad!! I thought I saw a post where one referred to the other as their sister.
Welp, still explains why Greg Williams takes her photo. There is a connection there.

Reactions: 2
It’s the voice that does it for me every time. It’s just not real.
Digressing a bit but check out Manthe Penton Harrap @manthes_moments on insta and listen to her, she makes the Queen sound common. Totally ridiculous and unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Digressing a bit but check out Manthe Penton Harrap @manthes_moments on insta and listen to her, she makes the Queen sound common. Totally ridiculous and unreal
Oh god I’ve just looked…. She has got to be some kind of comedy sketch act?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
came across another one like that, arireidproperty - seems like she couldn't possibly be a real person to suggest adding cognac to a bath! 🤯
I follow her and I think some of her videos (particularly taking your kids to a museum one) is meant to be a parody or making fun of people who are like Rosie—holier than thou. I do like her content and her outfits (even if often repeated) are cute.

i hate to break it to you but Francis is very much playing a character, he is not like that in real life, I knew him from way back
Lol I know it’s a bit of an act but I don’t think you can compare how snobby Rosie is. Plus he’s probably grown up a bit. He’s in his twenties takes longer for men to mature than woman.

Lol I know it’s a bit of an act but I don’t think you can compare how snobby Rosie is. Plus he’s probably grown up a bit. He’s in his twenties takes longer for men to mature than woman.
rosie is unbearable. Francis is not bad, just a character. His name is Luke and he’s a nice person, he’s just very cleverly curated this character and Ifind it funny when everyone thinks he’s so sweet when he’s actually just a typical guy haha

Reactions: 5
rosie is unbearable. Francis is not bad, just a character. His name is Luke and he’s a nice person, he’s just very cleverly curated this character and Ifind it funny when everyone thinks he’s so sweet when he’s actually just a typical guy haha
He’s definitely got an edge to him. He’s a bit like Louis Theroux

Her latest post with Lily apparently saying a mirror is to point out your flaws or whatever , yes of course those are the ideas of a 3 year old :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“My 3 year old recently told me that mirrors are for checking what’s wrong with you”. That’s top of the list of things that never happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.