Rosie Londoner #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the Notting Hill house? I haven't followed her in a while. Was it like the Fixer Upper that wasn't hers to begin with? Was it a rental?

Reactions: 2
Shes never owned a house, which is perfectly fine and normal but not when you pretend you're a millionaire to impressionable teenagers online and pose on luxury doorsteps 😄

Reactions: 14
Yup! It was a rental.
Didn’t she make a fuss about having her dream aga installed? Makes sense why she had giant triffid stickers instead of just painting that nursery then. I’ve lost track of what Peej is working on now - still think is odd his production company, and him, has no internet presence.

Reactions: 5
Didn’t she make a fuss about having her dream aga installed? Makes sense why she had giant triffid stickers instead of just painting that nursery then. I’ve lost track of what Peej is working on now - still think is odd his production company, and him, has no internet presence.
Less of a lie than the fixer upper she bought all those years ago 😅😅😅 I don't get why they are wasting so much money in rent, she clearly wants to buy somewhere, I am surprised neither rof theirnfamily have helped them with a deposit tbh

They’re obviously well off, but Notting Hill well off? She wants a house not a flat, they’d need millions.

Reactions: 6
They’re obviously well off, but Notting Hill well off? She wants a house not a flat, they’d need millions.
The Van Sandwychs are pretty well off I think so doubt Peej is short of a few bucks

I suppose buying somewhere is a bit awkward if they have to keep moving because of Peej’s work. I’d imagine they’ll have to make some decision Once Lily is old enough for school - can‘t see Rose being eager to put the hours in home schooling her.

Reactions: 6
If he really was so well off, there wouldn’t be a problem in buying a mansion in Notting Hill and keeping it empty for most of the year while renting in other locations

Reactions: 11
If he really was so well off, there wouldn’t be a problem in buying a mansion in Notting Hill and keeping it empty for most of the year while renting in other locations
I don't know if anyone here watches any of the real housewives franchises, but their lifestyle strikes me as people who are very much pretending to be extremely rich but it will end up crumbling down. Not saying she is poor at all, but a lotmof the lifestyle she has portrayed has been based on things that have been gifted, remember how many times in her blogging days she would go on holiday in a few different hotels as clearly none of them would comp her more than a few days, rather than her paying for anything herself

Reactions: 8
I don't know if anyone here watches any of the real housewives franchises, but their lifestyle strikes me as people who are very much pretending to be extremely rich but it will end up crumbling down. Not saying she is poor at all, but a lotmof the lifestyle she has portrayed has been based on things that have been gifted, remember how many times in her blogging days she would go on holiday in a few different hotels as clearly none of them would comp her more than a few days, rather than her paying for anything herself
Except for the manic out-of-control shopping in LA

I don't think Peej's family is that wildly wealthy. Their house was nice, but not a mansion. Isn't it weird there is no schools that link to him? I was under the impression (probably from something Rose hinted at) that he attended Le Rosey, but there's nothing to be found.

Reactions: 4
I doubt it's a "production company".

There are various types of Producer. The most basic form is a person that finances some or all of the movie in exchange for a Producer credit and % of the box office returns.

Then you have the "hands on" Producer, who actually helps with the production. The recent Paramount series about the making of The Godfather was told from the perspective of the "hands on" Producer. He's the guy that has an input in casting, location, choosing the director, dealing with Unions - all the day to day activity.

Then you have Production Companies like the old Miramax under Harvey Weinstein. Basically "mini studios" who buy scripts, finance movies and sell those movies to distribution studios.

Then there's the big Hollywood studios that do everything in house.

Reactions: 8
I doubt it's a "production company".

There are various types of Producer. The most basic form is a person that finances some or all of the movie in exchange for a Producer credit and % of the box office returns.

Then you have the "hands on" Producer, who actually helps with the production. The recent Paramount series about the making of The Godfather was told from the perspective of the "hands on" Producer. He's the guy that has an input in casting, location, choosing the director, dealing with Unions - all the day to day activity.

Then you have Production Companies like the old Miramax under Harvey Weinstein. Basically "mini studios" who buy scripts, finance movies and sell those movies to distribution studios.

Then there's the big Hollywood studios that do everything in house.
Ah, thank you - that will explain why there’s no trace of it then!

anyone know how to do a new thread?

Reactions: 1
I suppose buying somewhere is a bit awkward if they have to keep moving because of Peej’s work. I’d imagine they’ll have to make some decision Once Lily is old enough for school - can‘t see Rose being eager to put the hours in home schooling her.
My moneys on a tutor, paid for by the studio or boarding school. no way will she want to be tied to the Uk with her husband flying about rubbing shoulders with famous folk, and even less of a chance of her home schooling Lils herself.

Reactions: 4
My moneys on a tutor, paid for by the studio or boarding school. no way will she want to be tied to the Uk with her husband flying about rubbing shoulders with famous folk, and even less of a chance of her home schooling Lils herself.
She said she’d never send ger child to boarding school. I think she’s implied she’s had a traumatic experience with it herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.