Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SugarHutHunnie

I actually get quite a threatening vibe from her voice. She sounds like the ghost of a 1920s socialite who died in the blitz and can't accept that she's dead, and is haunting the modern day people living in her house and demanding they leave 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

denise111

I was a very close friend of hers at university and for a good few years afterwards… Been reading a few threads here… I have to say I’m glad to see that some people can see through her act!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The whole autism situation with this vapid woman I actually find offensive.
I messaged her and asked her what process she went through to get a diagnosis. I made it clear I have an autistic family member who went through a real ordeal mentally to find some answers. I know she has a habit of blocking people who dare to question her so kept it light and asked her what “journey” she has been on to arrive at this conclusion that she was autistic.
She read the message then deleted it and didn’t reply.
This woman isn’t autistic she’s a full on narcissist who cannot accept the pretend persona she has portrayed on Instagram doesn’t stand up in the real world. She seems deeply unhappy and need to find a purpose in life not just live vicariously through her husband….who she seems to be ashamed of anyway as he isn’t good looking or desirable enough to make other people jealous.
She needs help. Her mother always comes across as barking too.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Robot Lady

Chatty Member
I kind of like that there isn’t a title to her threads! If we must have a title please, please, please don’t make it one of those inane rhyming ones.
My suggestion is quite simple: Rosie Londoner #5

• Heart
Reactions: 31

sunseeker222

OK, I just went through the hassle of creating an account here to say very politely: WFT!!!

Knowing she won't allow a shed of negative feedback or any real feedback of any kind, this is the only place where you can express your opinion without being labelled a troll for not glorifying every influencer on the planet.

To the point - what Rose has described is the experience of half of the population on the planet, and very different to a diagnosed medical disorder. I don't know if she genuinely thinks she is actually helping someone, or trying to get viral by posting something so controversial.
If she was 'masking' her whole life and her online existence, by all means she should get an Oscar because it has been very convincing.

As she implies in all shapes and forms, she's loaded and doesn't need to work, so here is a bit of advice: get OFF social media, get your head and life in order, and stop treating social media like some lifestyle guru that knows it all. Its the epitome of what's wrong with social media today.

I would almost believe her, if I didn't know she has been a pathological liar her whole online career, and I don't see this 'mature' Rose being any different. This is just her way to label something she is experiencing atm - not being able to connect to new people, losing touch with old flames (Julia) and feeling like not belonging anywhere. There is nothing wrong with that, except it doesn't give you the right to lecture everybody else on the planet about your experience and how unique you are. Just get the F out of your head. You might discover there is a real life to live, not the hyperreality you're trying to convince yourself of being your identity.

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but what she is doing is borderline dangerous and irresponsible, all for likes and head pats. A grown independent woman does not need that. Someone with healthy self esteem and balanced life does not need that. Do you have issues? We all do! Do we broadcast them live to masses? We don't, because we dont' need the engagement, likes, comments and head pats.

Reactions: 30
As far as I’m concerned, it’s made me question whether I’m neurotypical or not, and that’s not super helpful 😅. I don’t think she’s pretending to be neurodivergent, my hypothesis is that she has some mental health issues that she’s misdiagnosing as being on the spectrum. Is she even seeing someone? And I mean in the medical profession, not a witch or something 😅
This made my day.

I've really enjoyed reading these comments because they're respectful minus all the bullshit that goes on social media. I am neurodivergent - have I nailed the art of masking and am I a social wizard who has a ton of friends and is exhausted from the daily struggle of pretending? No. I am slightly weird with very few also slightly weird friends and a job analysing data. As a poster wrote on a previous page, Rose needs to pick a lane. You cannot be gregarious and effusive and brilliant at making friends with anyone and everyone (FOR THE PAST DECADE) but equally a social pariah who cannot look at people. She has made a living off long legs, big tits and an accent from god knows which town and which era. It's impossible to be this good at lying about yourself because then you'd be a sociopath and your issues would be much bigger than a made up self diagnosis so your privileged life can seem relatable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

almaalma

I just read her latest post 🤯 What is she on about? She describing herself as a stressed out, busy working new mum is insulting. The pace of her life is as sleepy as the tone of her voice. She can’t have it both ways: posting about ice cream, water, strolls, spas, shopping outings, idle baking, and then try to sell us that she once was an executive new mother running round the clock. When?! And the victimising… abusive relationship, social services threats, anti-freckle enemies… I still don’t know whether she loves or hates her curls, and to be honest, who cares? Seems to me she has a lot of time in her hands, to be able to dwell on so much me, me, me, old me, new me, child me. That retreat sounds like my idea of hell, but to each their own. The description of it is so full of cliches though, everything is so rosie (pun intended). Has anyone noticed how lucky she is? There’s always a last minute cancellation or last minute upgrade… She calls it synchronicity, I call it paid collaboration.

Reactions: 29

ToxicPony

Chatty Member
Again, it is fairly common to not love small talk at the hairdresser, it's not diagnostic of autism.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

ToxicPony

Chatty Member
Rose, if you were involved you'd be in the credits love. It's one thing claiming your boyfriends flat is your own fixer-upper, it's another to completely professionally embarrass your husband by taking credit for his work. There is nothing wrong with being a stay at home mum with a social media that makes you a decent side income, I'm sure for many it's the dream.

But of course, if I don't entertain her delusion it's because I'm sexist and think a woman couldn't be a producer.

Reactions: 28

Aunt Lydia

We always used to laugh at tourists and all their equipment. All my friends and now their children still do this. No one has ever had a fatal accident.

You used to laugh at tourists and ‘all their equipment’?
You mean like their arm bands, buoyancy aids etc? Really?

That’s pretty messed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When do you think she will delete these questions off that movie post? Lol.
Imagine being someone who did actually work on the film but less high profile. A MUA, runner, camera person etc. And having the wife of a producer say she had a part in making the film, because she had to go and stay in a fancy air b’n’b doing childcare and hosting dinner parties for a few months.

It’s actually insulting.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

london89

Chatty Member
we’re surrounded with stories of women who “bounce back” and slip into their pre-baby lives (and jeans) within weeks, a laptop in one arm, a baby in the other, a whirring pump firmly attached to each nipple as she takes the boardroom by storm and grabs a nutritionally balanced supper on her way home. I felt this pressure keenly and tried so hard to please everyone, I wore heels and went to parties, my boobs bursting every time anyone asked me about The Baby. I survived on takeout and very little sleep, I worked and mothered and wondered if everyone else felt the same constant panic I did

She doesnt have a career/job? I'm so confused 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 26

denise111

Ok, you have our attention. Thoughts on:
1. Wealth status - Her? Him? Or just for the gram
2. Did she come across introvert/ shy away from big groups/loud noises because of a potential autistic diagnosis
3. Did she give someone a blowjob in the burger place to land herself the nickname blowie 🤣 (search blowie on the thread on GOMI you’ll see what I mean)
4. Any other general spilling of the tea?
1. Wealth status - she’s definitely from a middle class background - parents are well off and have connections to some v wealthy people but that’s not financing her current lifestyle. I would argue that is PJ. Back in the early blog/early instagram days it was all a complete farce - she lived with her parents in the countryside but called herself The Londoner, travelled to London to shoot multiple days worth of content and basically posed outside the same door in Notting Hill to give the impression she lived there. Whether it’s all real now, who knows… but she’s a master at creating an image

2. HAHAHAHAHA She was a club promoter at university with the nickname Rose “Badger” Thomas (she even changed her Facebook name to this) because of how shameless she was at badgering people to attend her events/club nights. Absolutely NO indication of being an introvert. She was an absolute clubbing queen!

3. Genuinely do not know about this so no comment!

4. I don’t want to spill any tea… I’m actually terrified she will have some way of finding out who I am (we are still friends to some extent)

A lot of the old photos are gone, I don't know if it was the GOMI admin or somehow Rose or her ex (the older blonde guy - Luke?) deleted them. It was funny to see her out of the blue with giant swollen tits starting at her collar bone, heavy makeup and "sexy" poses, costumes etc...She really thought she was god's gift to every man out there. That attitude continued when she started The Londoner. Sadly, her projected sexuality is still a huge component of how she wants to be seen -( don't know if I'm wording this correctly.)

Example: Don't we all set up our camera to film ourselves slowly climbing out of an Italian lake at dusk? Not only emerging from the waters but with an exaggerated hip sway from side to side with each step up. I watched her and thought what is the message she's trying to convey here? The beauty of Italy in almost full darkness? That she is exactly like a James Bond seductress?
I have SOOOOOO many photos of her as you describe in your first paragraph!

• Haha
  • Wow

stevenseagull

VIP Member
If she is so profoundly autistic that she has to mention how she struggles with small talk in a hairdressers chair, then why is she at the festival where no doubt the whole thing is small talk and schmoozing? She doesn’t have to be there at all, she could be with her child spending time with her family.

all a bit smelly if you ask me.

sunseeker222

How convenient she preaches about body positivity when she gained weight.
She preaches about greys when she can't be bothered to style and colour he hair.
She educates us about being on the spectrum when she struggles to connect with strangers while living in different parts of the world (in non-English speaking countries) for short periods of time and mixing with some accomplished people (while she has nothing to show for herself).
How very innovative. Revolutionary. Lets all slow clap and worship the fact that people like her actually make a living out of the crap they post for mass consumption. A real mirror of today's society.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Silverback

VIP Member
Was she ‘masking’ when she was parading around London/ exotic locations with her tits and legs hanging out? Was she ‘masking’ while partying in London nightspots? Was she ‘masking’ while creating a blog all about herself and the adventures of her tits and legs?
Fuck off Rose.

• Haha
That’s just it, she’s *insisting* she’s autistic and awkward and terrible with people and if it looks any different she must be “masking” as she felt awkward as a child.

All this rubbish about neurotypical people just being born knowing how to behave in social situations and never feeling out of place or awkward is just so untrue. I don’t think there’s anyone in the world who hasn’t felt out of place or like they have to put a front on occasionally in social situations, except maybe the odd extroverted exception, especially when young. This is a big part of the problem I think with clearly very privileged neurotypical people like Rose diagnosing themselves with things like this. A lot of what they describe is a universal neurotypical experience pathologised and misdiagnosed as autism and people with actual autism have to struggle so much more, and people like Rose makes it seem like you can just go through your life going to parties etc and “masking” away. For the majority of people with autism they cannot “mask” they’re symptoms.

Chark

Oh good grief thanks for that, I needed a laugh! She is delusional! What a complete load of bilge. “By the time we finished discussing the possible implications of the Greek financial crisis, the spell of desert had finally broken & my Spanish was about exhausted, so it was time to slip down the dunes for supper. I ran with my arms spread out like wings & he shouted after me telling me not to fall, crazy blue eyed girl.” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Never happened!
The next post is as bad "While the other girls fussed with their makeup & worried about their hair, I tucked into hot soft-boiled eggs, fresh croisants & pancakes drizzled in local honey" 🙄🙄 I'd say the others loved her 😂 So condescending to the other women! The very definition of a pick-me girl

• Haha
Reactions: 24