Rosie Londoner #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Rose… hiding behind a tree and filming Italians to upload on her commercial IG account? 😳
I was thinking same. So weird. These people are just normal common people living their life and then Rose appears, films them in order to give the internet slice of Italy.

Reactions: 3
I’m a cynic and have long believed that rise buys followers/likes on Instagram. Is there a way for this to happen on TikTok? I’m a dinosaur and don’t have TikTok but am genuinely confused how another boring post/video about afternoon tea (but on a luxury train this time instead of luxury hotel) could be so interesting as to go viral.

Any chance it could have gone viral because people find it so out of touch/awful?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m a cynic and have long believed that rise buys followers/likes on Instagram. Is there a way for this to happen on TikTok? I’m a dinosaur and don’t have TikTok but am genuinely confused how another boring post/video about afternoon tea (but on a luxury train this time instead of luxury hotel) could be so interesting as to go viral.

Any chance it could have gone viral because people find it so out of touch/awful?!
Definitely because of that. Francis Borgouis had the same pr event but the difference is he loves trains and is cool.

Reactions: 4
she used to describe herself as a Die Hard Tory Girl on her blog!
remember when she compared Harry Potter houses to the parties, ridiculous as it is a well known fact that JK Rowling is a strong labour supporter
Was this train trip gifted? If so wtf is she still getting stuff like this, I remember a similar post when she was with tiny tim and went to St Ives in some kind of luxury train

Reactions: 4
Referring to a waiter wearing a penguin suit is beyond patronizing. Did she wear her green striped platform heels on the beach? Her kid wearing a 1950’s style pink wool coat and matron Mae skimming stones in her blazer is
wrong on so many levels. Sick of seeing the back of her kid’s frizzy head. Lose the camel hair coat Rose, it’s too short for the dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
remember when she compared Harry Potter houses to the parties, ridiculous as it is a well known fact that JK Rowling is a strong labour supporter
Was this train trip gifted? If so wtf is she still getting stuff like this, I remember a similar post when she was with tiny tim and went to St Ives in some kind of luxury train
I feel like the train ride was gifted to do the perfume ad that she posted on IG the earlier. The term “invited” to ride the train alludes to not having to pay IMO. I mean, even her dress and shoes were gifted by another retailer.

Reactions: 9
I feel like the train ride was gifted to do the perfume ad that she posted on IG the earlier. The term “invited” to ride the train alludes to not having to pay IMO. I mean, even her dress and shoes were gifted by another retailer.
"and i thought id take you along " ridículous. the tik too comments are hilarious

Reactions: 7
She would have been gifted the train ride and paid for the perfume ad.
"I couldn't resist taking you along." She's such a prize prat.

Reactions: 6
How many times is she going to use “never grow up, it’s a trap” as a caption. We still don’t think you’re some young at heart free spirit Rose

• Haha
Reactions: 13

she's gone viral because of the voice over. so many people thought it was weird they ended up commenting which in turn pushed the content out further. It pays to be controversial on Tik Tok!

I’m new here. I’d never heard of this woman until someone on another thread mentioned her. I’m quite speechless. What on earth?! Who does she think she is and that voice?! WHAT is with the 70s haircut, I mean, why?! Oh dear Lord, who does she think she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m new here. I’d never heard of this woman until someone on another thread mentioned her. I’m quite speechless. What on earth?! Who does she think she is and that voice?! WHAT is with the 70s haircut, I mean, why?! Oh dear Lord, who does she think she is?
Are you me yesterday? 😂 I thought exactly the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s the voice that does it for me every time. It’s just not real.

Reactions: 5
She would have been gifted the train ride and paid for the perfume ad.
"I couldn't resist taking you along." She's such a prize prat.
Anyone wanting to know if PJ features in any of her photos or videos here are the clues: PJ has fat pudgy hands with no wrinkles, veins, or any sign of manual labour. The hands look like someone who gets regular massages (hands included), and like to eat well. The perfume and train ride show a very flash watch peeking out from his tasteful shirt. Since Rose has made a point of showing the watch twice, I predict she'll be schilling it for an upcoming father's day grift.

• Haha
Anyone wanting to know if PJ features in any of her photos or videos here are the clues: PJ has fat pudgy hands with no wrinkles, veins, or any sign of manual labour. The hands look like someone who gets regular massages (hands included), and like to eat well. The perfume and train ride show a very flash watch peeking out from his tasteful shirt. Since Rose has made a point of showing the watch twice, I predict she'll be schilling it for an upcoming father's day grift.
Yes, manicured fat hands. They really are a match made in heaven - Rosie loves a spa day and the good Lord knows she loves to Order the Entire Menu.

Definitely because of that. Francis Borgouis had the same pr event but the difference is he loves trains and is cool.
I remember this guy's Tiktok of the train ride. He was so sweet and grateful and excited - polar opposite of Rose.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.