Rosie Londoner #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread to discuss the dull and boredom-inducing 'adventures' of 'Hurricane Rose'.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She doesn’t check in on the comments on her TikTok, people are ripping into her train video -over her accent and tone deafness over the cost of the trip vs cost of living crisis. However, over on Instagram it’s all adoration 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t check in on the comments on her TikTok, people are ripping into her train video -over her accent and tone deafness over the cost of the trip vs cost of living crisis. However, over on Instagram it’s all adoration 😂
My favourite is that her voice sets off misophonia. These videos don't appeal to to people who know the reality of the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know I just came on here after watching that video! That’s why I love Tik tok over instagram it’s real life and being fake just doesn’t work.

Reactions: 11
Literally just saw this video and scuttled over to tattle to see if she had a thread. THAT VOICE 😑 the way she said "RUNNNNNEYYYY poached eggs and FRESHHHH smoked salmon" genuinely made me so angry I had to have an emergency cup of tea 😂 I'd never even heard of her before, but that is 100% not her real voice. I'm a drama graduate (for my sins) and can 100% tell she is putting that on for show.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Love it! 😂

Loving TikTok comments. Ranging from comments on her voice, to price of a ticket £400-£600, cost of living, privilege to I have never seen more I vote conservative video comment ( my personal favourite! )
Rosie hopefully learns something from these comments. Although I doubt it. She will think we are all just jealous peasants!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually get quite a threatening vibe from her voice. She sounds like the ghost of a 1920s socialite who died in the blitz and can't accept that she's dead, and is haunting the modern day people living in her house and demanding they leave 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I came to talk about the Tik Tok comments 😂😂

Rosie has built her platform on Instagram and blogs where followers and readers aspired to the lifestyle the influencers were peddling.

She really is so out of touch with Tik Tok and the type of content which is popular on there. Shes having the piss ripped right out of her

Reading the comments has made my Friday evening

Reactions: 10
I think Rosie hasn’t figured out how to block on TikTok yet. If you leave a negative comment on IG, she will block you.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually get quite a threatening vibe from her voice. She sounds like the ghost of a 1920s socialite who died in the blitz and can't accept that she's dead, and is haunting the modern day people living in her house and demanding they leave 🤔
I'd so read that if it was a novel. Please write it. :geek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The comments! They are gold 😂 and the thing is, she can’t even use the ‘haters’ or ‘trolls’ excuse, most of them don’t even know who she is.
I had no idea who she was until the TikTok video. I just thought she was the younger female version of Jacob Rees-Mogg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't do tiktok but had a look. Am I right is seeing that video has had 651,900 views? She's laughing all the way to the bank!
14801.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Is Rose… hiding behind a tree and filming Italians to upload on her commercial IG account? 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.