Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the comments on the bed photo are about nesting, makes me think also speculation that she’s pregnant. I said it before if Julia is Rose will be too, surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That was honestly the most staged set up since Boursin gate. Would you really host a half hearted tea just days into moving into your new house? And the LV bag, totally empty as mentioned above- it’s an old blogger trick!

And her latest story “ignore the carpet i’m having it replaced” translation- I’m asking the landlord to replace it. The angles she’s showing this new place is a bit odd and makes me think it’s not that great, it looks a bit dated and worn from her stories (there was one of Lily on the driveway that looked a bit red and 90s for instance)

Reactions: 10
That was honestly the most staged set up since Boursin gate. Would you really host a half hearted tea just days into moving into your new house? And the LV bag, totally empty as mentioned above- it’s an old blogger trick!
Plus the fact that it looked like only one slice was taken from the cake.

Reactions: 1
I follow Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi (Princess Beatrice’s husband) on Instagram and I saw that he posted a Story earlier saying he’s staying at @thelondoner and I was like “Why’s he staying with Roblow?!” Now I know why her Instagram handle is @rosielondoner - because a hotel got there first!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

And her latest story “ignore the carpet i’m having it replaced” translation- I’m asking the landlord to replace it. The angles she’s showing this new place is a bit odd and makes me think it’s not that great, it looks a bit dated and worn from her stories (there was one of Lily on the driveway that looked a bit red and 90s for instance)
Yes super dated and I personally find that awful bed really just reflects Rosie’s fuddy duddy taste.

The more I look at the photo the odder it becomes. A brunch of one guest, the very special friend who has no name, the balloons, the bag but no inclination of the actual gift, just all so bizarre. I think this is why she's alienated a lot of people because everything is fake and staged which is exhausting and people quickly grow out of that phase of their life - if they ever even had it

Reactions: 6
Some of the comments on the bed photo are about nesting, makes me think also speculation that she’s pregnant. I said it before if Julia is Rose will be too, surely?
She has said she was terribly ill and didn't enjoy being pregnant. I can see if she wanted to have a playmate for her child, or before it's too late. But, if she is pregnant just to copy Julia, then she is stupider than I thought. Unless she thinks she can be like Phoebe, traveling with two small kiddos.

Why do I have a feeling PJ would be happier in a fancy hotel suite, ordering room service, meeting clients at the bar or a trendy restaurant, babbling on the phone for hours on end.

I was meant to say earlier she doesn't look good with the short haircut, but the curly hair would look lovely if she grows it longer.
In this photo before where her hair is curly and just that little longer she actually looks ok. But short and curly is really hard to pull off.

Reactions: 4
I thought she had made a mistake with the before / after shots. The second picture her hair looked terrible, almost like the person cutting it made her look bad on purpose.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought she had made a mistake with the before / after shots. The second picture her hair looked terrible, almost like the person cutting it made her look bad on purpose.
Yes! Looks so dry in the after shot! Before it looked really well conditioned… awkward

Same, also agree it looked brittle dry in a second photo.

I thought the same!

I thought her Stories had uploaded backwards, the before looked better than the after? And it didn’t look like much had even been cut?

Reactions: 5
Hahaha 😂😂 I thought exactly the same as all of you - the after looked so dry and frazzled!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Knowing Rose she probably had an attitude that infuriated the woman doing her hair. Something along the lines of "My husband is a PRODUSAH!", "My bestie is JOOOLIYAH Berolzpencil!" "I know RICH people". All said in her new posh accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.