Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went on a deep dive into her sisters Instagram. They’re just a normal regular family, not the countess or Earl of Somerset that Rosie loves to paint their lives as😆 Her mum is in a regular t shirt, normal hair (it’s only ever coiffed and blow dried on the blog) There’s a whole gang of other grandchildren, not just Lily the golden child. Lily is also the absolute spitting image of her brother Harry imo.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
There is still no reasonable explanation for why she pretended PJ was her friend for so long on her blog. She says he doesn't like photos....but number 1 photos aren't required to say he's your partner and number 2 there are loads of photos of him on the blog anyway.

Anyone remember her brother's girlfriend who was American and at St Andrews? She had a blog too. Is she still with him I wonder...I hope not for her sake. Weird in-laws.
Bunny. No he's with someone new who was one of the 5 ppl at her hen's. Her sister wasn't there. Miles' girlfriend was.

I cannot believe she is missing his wedding, aren't they supposed to be coming back soon anyway? surely she could have just got a slightly earlier flight? she doesn't even need to quarantine coming from Oz.
I wonder if her and the sister had some kind of falling out or they have always had a bad relationship?
The sister seems very nice and normal and posted something to social media indicating that Rose was a nightmare at the wedding in Italy. Which i can well believe - most women seem to become bridezillas, so how horrific would Rose have been?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did she ever do a reveal of PJ? I thought we were just supposed to not know even though we do know.
In her wedding blog post, she named him at the end of the post. But as the other users mentioned, the closest we got to a photo of him was the one of her walking down the aisle with him and his face was covered with confetti

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No, she has said in the past that Miles' girlfriend is her Willy Sister because they've both had him.

How...do you suppose PJ delivered her orgasm while she was in labour? Hand? Mouth? Peen? All options seem quite complicated and frightening.
Willy sister! Ive heard it all!
I think it was some mediation in the shower then after a easy orgasm with pj she popped out the baby no probs then had a cup of tea in fine blue and white china. Raindrops, kittens, petals, a little bird saying hello...Nothing gets in the way of a good disney story for rosie!

• Haha
In her wedding blog post, she named him at the end of the post. But as the other users mentioned, the closest we got to a photo of him was the one of her walking down the aisle with him and his face was covered with confetti
Imagine instructing the wedding photographer to get a really clear shot of your husband...with confetti covering his face. I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing. Either show him or don't. And it's not like he wants to be unknown when he is on IMDB. So bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have just taken a trip down memory lane to the wedding photos. It’s kind of embarrassing how much she clearly wishes she was kate Middleton…identical engagement ring, wedding dress, bridesmaids…

but yes to above poster - very surprised shes Missing the wedding. She posted towards the end of February that they were moving there for 5 months so I guess there is still a month to go. Still, if that were me, and I was only there for my husbands work, id go home a month early for the wedding and just do long distance for a month with my husband. Definitely strange thst she’s not come back for it. Weird.
I look at the wedding photos now and remember it was broiling hot and Rose was pregnant and sick.

It seems like her brother's wedding has been in the works for a long time, years actually. Was the date already set when Rose relocated, or did she think they'd pause it till she returned. She has always struck me as the jealous type and wanting to be the centre of attention.

Reactions: 6
I just went on a deep dive into her sisters Instagram. They’re just a normal regular family, not the countess or Earl of Somerset that Rosie loves to paint their lives as😆 Her mum is in a regular t shirt, normal hair (it’s only ever coiffed and blow dried on the blog) There’s a whole gang of other grandchildren, not just Lily the golden child. Lily is also the absolute spitting image of her brother Harry imo.
What’s her sister’s instagram handle?

Does everyone know that Rosie has breasts? She loves them sooo much and will show them off at every opportunity. They cost mummy and daddy loads of money. Like a small child, she still delights at how stunning they look on her - even after 10+ years! Simply amazing!

Promoting libido pills to have fun, fun, fun was something I didn't think Rose needed. Demanding an orgasm during labour, constantly touting self-pleasure... she must be a real firecracker now. Poor PJ.

She kind of reminds me of teenage boys who lie about their sex lives though. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s a snake oil sales rep. Absurd and could be dangerous. The boob dress looks just ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
anyone elselse think she seems really drunk in those stories?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is SO needy for validation. This was a glimpse of the old Rosie. She’s not just a regular mom guys, she’s a COOL SEXY mom 😂

• Haha
And her voice?!? What is that crazy accent? She sounded like she had been drinking 🤣

Reactions: 7
I am so embarrassed for her.
Can one of her friends stop her?

I really used to like her, followed her blog from the very very early days, but I can’t believe how strange she’s become!? Has she always been this way?? I prefer the posts when I can’t hear her voice and I just do my own version of a posh English voice in my head instead!

• Haha
She’s been putting on that stupid voice for ages now 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.