Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry my comment wasn’t particularly aimed at you, it was just a general comment in regards to discussion of influencers, whether thats influencers saying the trolls are jealous or fans of the influencers thinking anyone who doesnt kiss ass is jealous.
No problem, it's not something I would normally say because it really irritates me as well, but SkyBlueGrassGreen's comments were so far and away above what people normally say about rosie that it made me wonder if they knew her in real life, etc etc

So, no, I dont think Im jealous of anyone on line or IRL. Comparison is the thief of joy after all :)

Chris Rock was on the receiving end of the problems for society with men who are in a cuckold, PoMo, Q ideology, Foucault style marriage, in the same way as has Tatle.
I think I agree with you, could you pls clarify what PoMo, Q ideology Foucault style marriages are?

Reactions: 1
Think pre Stalin public women, read any Orwell? Not heard of Foucault and boys, you can work it out from there. Change the ideology, change the world view, change the behaviour!

Because I was ordered not to contact authorities I am considering it, as that in its self was a safeguarding red flag, bit busy now so will see.

Last edited:
Think pre Stalin public women, read any Orwell? Not heard of Foucault and boys, you can work it out from there. Change the ideology, change the world view, change the behaviour!

Because I was ordered not to contact authorities I am considering it, as that in its self was a safeguarding red flag, bit busy now so will see.
You ok hun?

Reactions: 12
I'm not jealous of Rosie, especially on a career-level...I have integrity and the ability to follow rules and act professionally in my career.

Reactions: 3

No one has ordered you not to contact authorities, but not everyone is going to agree with you wasting our already precious, over-stretched authorities. You go on like you do know Rosie personally, and if you don’t I think you’re taking it all a bit to seriously. She may not be your cup of tea and irritating you like she is others on here by doing or not doing certain things, but do these irritants really warrant the things you’re considering doing?

Reactions: 14
Sky blue is quite obviously a troll and completely OTT. Just ignore.

Back to Rosie, I've just seen that she's set her Instagram to private. I unfollowed her a couple weeks ago, is that something she announced she was doing?

No idea. So glad she is finally protecting her children... too little too late but at least by doing this she has agreed she was being irresponsible

Reactions: 2
Sky blue is quite obviously a troll and completely OTT. Just ignore.

Back to Rosie, I've just seen that she's set her Instagram to private. I unfollowed her a couple weeks ago, is that something she announced she was doing?

Probably some of the weird and creepy stranger posts have scared the life out of her. Hope she wasn't getting the same on IG.

Reactions: 4
I did not post on IG, the creepy one was the one stripping, the projection on this thread though. Maybe she followed my posts on other thread and read about Nadia on another thread and though she did not want that outcome for her daughter? Children copy their mum's behaviour, and that is the end result for a 14 year old with a chaotic, selfish, neglectful Mum who strips.

Reactions: 2
She is daring people to report them to social services again. They are using the children to attract the perverts for content again. She must be a saboteur who wants the children ruined, terrified one moment and laughing the next, on a real life rollercoaster, like in the one in her instagram. They share the world view of Michel Foucault, blurred boundaries, anything goes with children, they can consent, they don't need to consent, age is just a number and all that, they are smiling, their hair is washed, borrowed clothes are clean what is the problem🙄 child exploitation, child neglect, and chaotic parenting,!

She was even showing off that the daughter had no shoes of her own, her mother wears them.

She is daring people to report them to social services again. They are using the children to attract the perverts for content again. She must be a saboteur who wants the children ruined, terrified one moment and laughing the next, on a real life rollercoaster, like in the one in her instagram. They share the world view of Michel Foucault, blurred boundaries, anything goes with children, they can consent, they don't need to consent, age is just a number and all that, they are smiling, their hair is washed, borrowed clothes are clean what is the problem🙄 child exploitation, child neglect, and chaotic parenting,!

She was even showing off that the daughter had no shoes of her own, her mother wears them.
Wow you really do dislike her don't you

• Haha
Reactions: 6