Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched Rosie‘s YouTube for ages, still watch her stories sometimes. According to this thread she’s doing more ad’s but I must be missing something because she seems the same to me?! I don’t get mean girl vibes from her and had to laugh at the suggestion that she bullies her husband 😂. I think she’s one of the more genuine people on social media compared to most

Reactions: 4
I suspect SS, Tax and AS A would be kept busy if they investigated.

I will leave the last word to Rosie, not that I will fall for it or believe her, others may, it is tough to accept you have been duped.

Bye Fresh
Seriously..? All you ever see is her kids happy and laughing, they’re clearly loved and always clean and beautifully turned out, I think if SS turned up at her door they would take the allegations seriously but only that of someone wasting their time/slandering her! I’ve said before in this thread that it’s lovely seeing Rosie and the family all be silly together, and it really is.
I’m not invested enough to anyone I don’t actually know personally to be ‘duped’ as you put it, but since watching Rosie I’ve always thought how I’d love to have a friend like her in my life, and considering I’m someone with very few friends because I don’t follow the flock, I’d like to think I know a nice genuine person when I see one. Thanks for your input though 👍🏻

Reactions: 8
What gripes me about Rosie and others so called influencers is the blatant disregard for the viewers by ignoring the ASA rules. In a normal job you get pulled up for not following the rules so why not for this if you choose yt/insta as a job?

The rules are there for protection of the consumer.

Yet the likes of Rosie get angry at us for complaining that she isn't doing her job properly...

Reactions: 11
Are people just pissed off that she does ad’s now and doesn’t always declare them, or is it more to it now? To be fair I think if I was being spoken about on the internet I’d get on the defence as well? I like to think that Rosie’s try on hauls were to make more women with larger body shapes feel more comfortable about themselves, you know like see it as a normal thing? You can go to the beach or pool and see more than what Rosie shows so I don’t quite get the hate here for it?
Personally I loathe ads and always skip through, be it on social or mainstream media. I make an exception on YouTube occasionally if the person has decent values, doesn't spam vlogs with ads, declares #sponsored content and doesn't make a vlog to revolve around an ad.

Rosie made a few vlogs recently with undeclared ads. She also made a vlog specifically to fit in an ad. She’s promoting products that every second "influencer " on social media is pushing.

So, for me anyway, I don't like undeclared ads and it irritates me to come across one in a vlog when I'd actively avoid if it was properly marked #ad. Rosie seems to have jumped on the bandwagon rather than staying true to her authentic self when it comes to promoting products as well.

It was how she reacted to the (constructive) criticism that's shocked me. She came across as very petty and mean. I honestly wish she hadn't said anything and just amended her vlogs.

I've always admired her body confidence and I would never stoop so low as to mock her shape/weight. She's a gorgeous girl who looks great in dresses especially. I think people are saying that it's unnecessary to change in front of the camera as there are weirdos out there. Think the consensus was that she plays on that.

I feel she's changed and I don't find her as interesting/funny as I used to. There's no hate here from me, I just wish she stayed true to her authentic self and Declared Ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Personally I loathe ads and always skip through, be it on social or mainstream media. I make an exception on YouTube occasionally if the person has decent values, doesn't spam vlogs with ads, declares #sponsored content and doesn't make a vlog to revolve around an ad.

Rosie made a few vlogs recently with undeclared ads. She also made a vlog specifically to fit in an ad. She’s promoting products that every second "influencer " on social media is pushing.

So, for me anyway, I don't like undeclared ads and it irritates me to come across one in a vlog when I'd actively avoid if it was properly marked #ad. Rosie seems to have jumped on the bandwagon rather than staying true to her authentic self when it comes to promoting products as well.

It was how she reacted to the (constructive) criticism that's shocked me. She came across as very petty and mean. I honestly wish she hadn't said anything and just amended her vlogs.

I've always admired her body confidence and I would never stoop so low as to mock her shape/weight. She's a gorgeous girl who looks great in dresses especially. I think people are saying that it's unnecessary to change in front of the camera as there are weirdos out there. Think the consensus was that she plays on that.

I feel she's changed and I don't find her as interesting/funny as I used to. There's no hate here from me, I just wish she stayed true to her authentic self and Declared Ads.
Thank you for this. Answers my questions constructively, some I can agree on - not declaring ad’s, she should be doing that 100%.
I wouldn’t like to try and psycho analyse anyone, but perhaps her frosty vibe aimed at tattle at the moment is because previously she had so much positivity, and maybe she felt accepted? She has spoken before about being bullied in the past, so maybe that’s why she’s struggling with things becoming negative. Not to say people here are bullying her or are bullies, but I do know people that have been bullied in their teens go on to spend adulthood either exceptionally lonely or on the flip side, people pleasing and needing to be liked.
As I think she now reads here, I would say Rosie you have a huge following that really like you and your content, but the only real validation you need are from those you love who love you. Sod the rest! keep being you x

Reactions: 3
She now strikes me as a lady that is only happy if she is getting her own way. To be honest I think she is confused...Her actions and words are very contradictory. I think people have seen the real Rosie now and she is gutted her sickly sweet aura didn't hold up. Tattlers are not bullies, she doesn't need to read here. We are people that call others out! Now that she is exposed ( her passive aggressive stories) are showing who she really is. Not everyone will agree with her getting dressed/ undressed on screen. It's not about nudity as we see more at the beach but it's going to be seen as stripping for perverts and she is old enough and clever enough to know this. The same men perving on her will then be watching her kids. Without calling us trolls, she needs to see what she is doing isn't great. Yes I love body positivity but she is being foolish. We know where the kids go to school, we know roughly where she lives... cone on Rosie, protect those lovely children properly. Do your hauls, do your wreaths if you have to, spread body positivity but don't say you love yourself and then diet, don't read tattle, declare your ads and don't turn into "one of them" YouTube's. You had a chance to really be somebody but the truth is you are contradictory and a bit of a mean girl. You screwed up, not us!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The “not being able to edit” ditsy persona doesn’t wash. She edited the vlog when her & Gary went for their gender scan. And if you have almost 100k subscribers & are making money from ads etc surely you would LEARN to edit, it’s not that hard! Be professional about it!
Her try on hauls, she could just move slightly out of shot , keep chatting while she changes, and move back into shot, it’s all for attention imo. It’s lazy vlogging & unprofessional when she’s getting paid to sell something.

She now strikes me as a lady that is only happy if she is getting her own way. To be honest I think she is confused...Her actions and words are very contradictory. I think people have seen the real Rosie now and she is gutted her sickly sweet aura didn't hold up. Tattlers are not bullies, she doesn't need to read here. We are people that call others out! Now that she is exposed ( her passive aggressive stories) are showing who she really is. Not everyone will agree with her getting dressed/ undressed on screen. It's not about nudity as we see more at the beach but it's going to be seen as stripping for perverts and she is old enough and clever enough to know this. The same men perving on her will then be watching her kids. Without calling us trolls, she needs to see what she is doing isn't great. Yes I love body positivity but she is being foolish. We know where the kids go to school, we know roughly where she lives... cone on Rosie, protect those lovely children properly. Do your hauls, do your wreaths if you have to, spread body positivity but don't say you love yourself and then diet, don't read tattle, declare your ads and don't turn into "one of them" YouTube's. You had a chance to really be somebody but the truth is you are contradictory and a bit of a mean girl. You screwed up, not us!!!
Even if she is to be believed about the figures on YouTube, that's nine thousand creepy men subscribed to her channel watching her children, without including the regulars not subscribed to YouTube or Instagram, she and the husband think that this is o k as do some flying monkey types, they don't understand the basics of good parenting they think it's clothes, food, school and a clean house.

I remember when I had my first baby there were a few crumbs on the carpet, the health visitor told me it was a good sign to her, that the ones they worry about are the homes like Rosies. As I said earlier, there is an issue with Rosies parenting as it is I gather the terms are chaotic, risky and neglectful, I can imagine what the children disruption st school is like for their peers as a result. Rosies voice was struggling, this suggests to be she has been shouting at home like she does on Instagram, inbetween sickly sweet Instagram stuff she posts when she calms down. The censorship from the pair of them we see and forceful pushing of their negative online, I can just imagine what the children go through being crushed as a human with no thoughts or feelings just props to exploit, to live in a deluded dictatorship with their clothes and toys controlled and locked away in the garage or to be worn once for a photo then returned and some other kid has to wear the new clothes they left their body odour upon.

As for delusion that "Gary pays all the bills, I don't have to work" you could not even afford to take a year's maternity leave. What kind of man has his wife working days after birthing? Also now a new born working and being exploited from birth who could not consent, though consent does not seem important in the forceful dictatorship of delusion we have been shown behind the veil and curtains with smoke and mirrors in that house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Good grief SkyBlueGrassGreen you've certainly got an axe to grind! I can only think you know Rosie personally, otherwise why would you go to this much trouble to dislike her and her family? You've said some pretty serious stuff including how social services and HMRC need to be involved in her life, I hope you're not going to make false claims to SS and waste their time when they are so thinly stretched already.

FWIW I used to like Rosie a lot, but moved on a bit as she involved her kids and husband more (not my thing) and she pissed me off when she went all mainstream influencer working with Hello Fresh, Cherryz, etc etc but she seems like a decent person to me. Her kids look happy and well looked after. I have to say your comments on Rosie and her family stink of jealousy.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
But what is there to be jealous of?
Depends. Might be that Rosie is happily married with a family in a nice house. That Rosie doesnt have to work outside the home. That Rosie is pretty. That Rosie seems to be very happy in her life. That Rosie has a you tube career which seems to be going well. Who knows? As an impartial outsider, I'd say Rosie has a life a lot of people would give their right arms for.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'd consider myself to be, and have all those things too (except youtube, I am a child safeguarding psychotherapist) and I have come to really pity Rosie. I used to think she was great, but unfortunately I now see her as someone I wouldn't want to associate with, due to many of the points above. I can not talk for others, but my opinions on Rosie are not formed out of jealousy or envy. I wouldn't want her life, I wouldn't show me undressing on YouTube, I wouldn't expose my children as she continues to, I wouldn't risk the safety of my family. No amount of financial reward would ever change my morals and integrity. I have worked with many paedophiles, and unfortunately I know many of them visit youtube to watch the children. I wish this wasn't true, but it is, and I just wish Rosie would be more conscientious of this. She has proven herself recently to have psychological issues too. We perform many assessments and Rosie demonstrates many characteristics of a troubled mind. The way she contradicts herself, the way she is passive aggressive, the way she continually needs to be on a pedestal, and if knocked off that pedestal she behaves extremely defensive, rude and child like. I dont like bullying, but freedom of speech is something she needs to deal with appropriately if she is going to be in the public eye. I dont want to end this message negatively, so I will say. Rosie, you are a beautiful girl and I personally think your size is beautiful too, but please protect those children and yourself, please declare your ads and please stop contradicting yourself as you deserve to know who you are and so do your followers

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'd consider myself to be, and have all those things too (except youtube, I am a child safeguarding psychotherapist) and I have come to really pity Rosie. I used to think she was great, but unfortunately I now see her as someone I wouldn't want to associate with, due to many of the points above. I can not talk for others, but my opinions on Rosie are not formed out of jealousy or envy. I wouldn't want her life, I wouldn't show me undressing on YouTube, I wouldn't expose my children as she continues to, I wouldn't risk the safety of my family. No amount of financial reward would ever change my morals and integrity. I have worked with many paedophiles, and unfortunately I know many of them visit youtube to watch the children. I wish this wasn't true, but it is, and I just wish Rosie would be more conscientious of this. She has proven herself recently to have psychological issues too. We perform many assessments and Rosie demonstrates many characteristics of a troubled mind. The way she contradicts herself, the way she is passive aggressive, the way she continually needs to be on a pedestal, and if knocked off that pedestal she behaves extremely defensive, rude and child like. I dont like bullying, but freedom of speech is something she needs to deal with appropriately if she is going to be in the public eye. I dont want to end this message negatively, so I will say. Rosie, you are a beautiful girl and I personally think your size is beautiful too, but please protect those children and yourself, please declare your ads and please stop contradicting yourself as you deserve to know who you are and so do your followers
I agree, I have all of those things (except you tube) and Im not jealous of Rosie either. But there are always people who are jealous of others and I wondered if that was the reason the other poster was having such a go at her.

Around the child safeguarding, you seem to be more knowledgeable than me so I'll take your point on that. I honestly think Rosie is just quite naive when it comes to showing her children on line, rather than mercenary. She strikes me as someone who doesnt watch the news, read a newspaper, etc, and is probably unaware of what can happen.

I have no envy whatsoever of her & her life personally. Many of us who have gone off her have very full, rich & rewarding lives. I can sleep at night knowing my kids are as safe as I can possibly make them, I’m not addicted to shopping & I don’t flash my boobs & ass to any old perv on the Internet. Honestly, I’d dislike her life.

Reactions: 7
no one can ever criticise influencers without having the words troll/jealous thrown at them now 😩

I am concerned , there is zero coveting going on.

I don't like the Green Wickes kitchen, the white hood is skimped on so is not properly fitted.

I wouldn't want a husband like Gary, I wouldn't want to be a sex worker, I wouldn't want the be so needy that I could not enjoy that precious fourth trimester and be in a little bubble with my new born because I was be so desperate for whatever it is Rosie gets out of work.

I wouldn't be jealous of the family that Rosie described.

I wouldn't be jealous of breaking rules.

I wouldn't be jealous of the lack of common sense.

I wouldn't be jealous of the delusion, forceful control, the lack of consent, the lack of empathy, the selfishness, the manipulation, contradictory mind bending, lies or the erratic Jekyll and Hyde personality we have been shown over the past two years.

I wouldn't be jealous of having to spent time and money removing all that grey around the house, especially taking up the tiles. I wouldn't be jealous of having to sand that veneer dining table and clean that dining window or find someone willing to ( I had a gigantic conservatory in my last house, never again)!

The having family in service would have helped with passing on how to keep clean, so she is fortunate that way, though has taken it too far, your house isn't a semi museum like Downtown Abbey and you are not Lady Rose!

I am not jealous of the poor mental skills, not jealous of the inability to follow instructions or directions on adverts for instance, the inability to handle emotions, I am not jealous of the lack of cognitive flexibility or inhibitory control, the lack of self monitoring, I could go on, I can't be bothered.

Sad really as Rosie did not deserve to be messed up as a child by the cruel parents
and vile culture they created that she described, nor do her children. Sadly I think whoever is unfortunate to come across Rosie and her family in life is going to suffer as I doubt they can change, they would rather harm others that do so. If I was reading this and my children were anywhere near her I would give her a wide berth, safeguarding your children should come first, you don't know what risk she would being to your family, she can't even protect her own family and is deluded.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yet again jealousy is brought up when anyone makes a negative comment about an influencer.

I've already given my tuppence worth but will add that I'm far from jealous about anything in Rosie's life. I value my privacy, and that of my family and have no interest in doing YouTube. Everything else is irrelevant because then it comes down to my home/life is better than yours which is rather childish.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Chris Rock was on the receiving end of the problems for society with men who are in a cuckold, PoMo, Q ideology, Foucault style marriage, in the same way as has Tatle.

no one can ever criticise influencers without having the words troll/jealous thrown at them now 😩

I would like to take back my comment about people being jealous of Rosie. I, too, get very annoyed when people say "you're just jealous" whenever an influencer is criticised. So let's try and forget i said it. Im not jealous of Rosie, no one is jealous of Rosie, we can all criticise her without being jealous.

• Heart
  • Haha
I would like to take back my comment about people being jealous of Rosie. I, too, get very annoyed when people say "you're just jealous" whenever an influencer is criticised. So let's try and forget i said it. Im not jealous of Rosie, no one is jealous of Rosie, we can all criticise her without being jealous.
sorry my comment wasn’t particularly aimed at you, it was just a general comment in regards to discussion of influencers, whether thats influencers saying the trolls are jealous or fans of the influencers thinking anyone who doesnt kiss ass is jealous.

Reactions: 2