Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's set to make a tidy sum from all the Amazon links shared from her recent YouTube video. Not sure if I was too taken with her before to notice if it's a new thing.

Did anyone see her recent Q&A on Instagram? She addressed the comments made here about their income and how she can afford to stay at home. Think she referenced trolls 🤔 Now whilst I think their financial situation is their own business, I disagree with the "troll" reference when reading your own thread on Tattle.
The tray was £13.99 from someone else on Amazon. I looked to see if she genuinely had found the cheapest as she claimed, it's all false advertising, it seems YouTube and the advertising standards have no standards.

The woman claiming to save YOU money in her YouTube video, is saving HER money and encouraging you to spend your money - so that she can save more of her money. They have no debt and apparently nobody else works hard.🙄

Everything is backwards, so who is the troll?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Did I just view lots of undeclared Ads on Instagram?

Did I just watch her claim to do Poundland crafts when only two items came from Poundland?

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Who claimed her craft ideas?? The big influencer?
I have never heard her give credit to those she took craft ideas from and passed off as her own. I am guessing the appearing in the paper passing off crafts as her own was a reference to herself.

Advertising as a £4 Poundland craft the only item from Poundland was the hoop.

The works delivery £2.99, leaves £1.00 total £3.99

Amazon affiliated link leaves and true costs a 3rd excluded.

The ribbon cost was not added in and did not come from Poundland it came from B&M, though she was vague and excluded it's true cost.

The pumpkins did not come from Poundland they don't sell any and affiliated Amazon link given instead.

Do Poundland sell glue sticks at present?

No making it clear that she makes money from the links to items not as advertised in the video.

I wonder how Poundland feel about this?

I also think that she has had a visit from social services as she has stopped stripping and including the children in videos.

Last edited:
There are plenty of small YouTube accounts doing the same things as Rosie, you should look out for them and see if she copies anything, we could create a list.

Chelsey Bowen
Victoria Walters
Floralie
Seasonal home uk
Sammy says create
Im just me
things

Life with Loise is another one - there is a reason these women like Loise say they have no trolls only Rosie claims this.

I can see why Rosie doesn't like to show us her profile last night, nice touch to distract us trying to get people look at the ear not the chin, nobody can help these things, she seems to be very sensitive to her looks, hence the fake skin fillers, botox, teeth, nails, hair & life, I wonder if she will have more work done funded by those she mislead with adverts and misrepresent to her cult, (imagine trying to survive with that level of gaslighting) and encourages to spend money whilst telling them she is doing the opposite?

I also thought last night watching the video on YouTube no wonder they are so noisy as neighbours and disruptive at school, they are trained to be that way from being babies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
There are plenty of small YouTube accounts doing the same things as Rosie, you should look out for them and see if she copies anything, we could create a list.

Chelsey Bowen
Victoria Walters
Floralie
Seasonal home uk
Sammy says create
Im just me
things

Life with Loise is another one - there is a reason these women like Loise say they have no trolls only Rosie claims this.

I can see why Rosie doesn't like to show us her profile last night, nice touch to distract us trying to get people look at the ear not the chin, nobody can help these things, she seems to be very sensitive to her looks, hence the fake skin fillers, botox, teeth, nails, hair & life, I wonder if she will have more work done funded by those she mislead with adverts and misrepresent to her cult, (imagine trying to survive with that level of gaslighting) and encourages to spend money whilst telling them she is doing the opposite?

I also thought last night watching the video on YouTube no wonder they are so noisy as neighbours and disruptive at school, they are trained to be that way from being babies.
Did she have Botox/Fillers?
How do you know they're noisy neighbours and disruptive at school?

Does anyone know why she took last nights video down and put up a new one?

Go back look at her Instagram and YouTube what do you see and hear with your own eyes rather than what she tells you, remember things are the opposite with Rosie.
The weirdos back, how many names do you go under in this thread!?

It's not you that's being referred to, it's a rather strange poster who likes to add random accusations on this thread without proof or back up.
Probably someone that used to bully Rosie in her school days 🙄

How many accounts again did the 'opposite ' family have? All the multiple accounts and echoes of "no harm" in the Mail online comments section? They really wanted to shut up people and not alert the public that they are causing harm!

Mother reveals how she upcycles Poundland buys into trendy pieces such as hurricane candle holders and chalkboard signs - and says they look just like pricey items from The White Company and Anthropologie

How many accounts again did the 'opposite ' family have? All the multiple accounts and echoes of "no harm" in the Mail online comments section? They really wanted to shut up people and not alert the public that they are causing harm!

Mother reveals how she upcycles Poundland buys into trendy pieces such as hurricane candle holders and chalkboard signs - and says they look just like pricey items from The White Company and Anthropologie
Wtf? Are you ok?

• Haha