Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think some people sent her nasty messages about the Advent Calendar she was gifted. In fairness, a few followers mentioned it in the comments (YouTube) and Rosie was lovely in her replies. God love her, she rarely accepts freebies for someone with a big following so she was genuinely excited about it.
Ah thanks, I haven’t watched the video yet. Agree, she hardly takes any freebies does she and I bet she gets offered loads. She’s just so lovely and genuine x

Reactions: 1
Ah thanks, I haven’t watched the video yet. Agree, she hardly takes any freebies does she and I bet she gets offered loads. She’s just so lovely and genuine x
She posted a video ages ago, a company approached her to send freebies for a shout out. She made a point of saying she didn't accept the freebies as she already used the products and rated them but would do a shout out anyway.
Thought that was so lovely. She does seem so genuine.

Reactions: 8
Just watched her latest try on haul on YouTube. She mentioned something was going on with her health in her insta stories this week and has addressed it in this video. I really hope she is okay. It’s weird to feel worried for someone I don’t know but she just seems like such a nice person, has a lovely little family and loves Christmas, I’d hate for anything to ruin any of it for her. Fingers crossed she’s okay.

Reactions: 3
Just watched her latest try on haul on YouTube. She mentioned something was going on with her health in her insta stories this week and has addressed it in this video. I really hope she is okay. It’s weird to feel worried for someone I don’t know but she just seems like such a nice person, has a lovely little family and loves Christmas, I’d hate for anything to ruin any of it for her. Fingers crossed she’s okay.
I heard a brief mention on Instagram but haven't watched the vlog yet. I feel the same way, she needed morphine recently for pain so it must have been serious. She's always smiling and happy online though, you just never know what's going on in people's lives do you.

She’s like a ray of sunshine. Love watching her. I hope whatever health issues she is going through - she recovers soon.

Reactions: 2
She seems upbeat on her stories so hopefully she’s ok. She’s my kinda girl, eating chocolates before 10am, love her 🤣

Hope she's OK..... she's not posted since NYE :(
She mentioned on Instagram that she felt deflated when she found out she wouldn't be able to see her mother over Christmas. She's gas and I love her honesty when she said that all craft vlogs etc went out the window when she got the news. She also has an extension ongoing and I'm psyched to see how it turns out.

Ive been worried about her cos she said she founfd a lump in her breast then didnt post, then didnt mention it, but yesterday she said it was a cyst, so i can stop worrying now 😁 also, when she was doing her make up in the bathroom recently, she used a babyliss big hair and i literally wwokeup at 4am today thinking, how did rosie use the hair dryer in the bathroom, shemust have a socket in there! Honestly, i need to get a life

Reactions: 5
So glad Rosie has a thread here it is so deserved 😍 Just watched some of her older DIY videos and came across the panelling one where she panelled part of her kitchen. She made it look so simple so I’m going to give it a go 😃 anyone else tried it yourself? she’s a gorgeous woman by all accounts and I’m surprised daytime telly haven’t snapped her up yet like they have with mr carrington!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her new extension is beautiful anyone know the cost I want it 😂 love her taste in decor and her bubbly personality😀

Reactions: 4
Oh wow, her extension is amazing! they must have spent a fortune. What does she mean when she says she gets Farrow and Ball paint mixed up by B&Q Valspar? Does she mean she gets a similar colour but not at Farrow and Ball prices? Love Rosie :love: her kids are lucky to have such a lovely mum.

Oh wow, her extension is amazing! they must have spent a fortune. What does she mean when she says she gets Farrow and Ball paint mixed up by B&Q Valspar? Does she mean she gets a similar colour but not at Farrow and Ball prices? Love Rosie :love: her kids are lucky to have such a lovely mum.
Yeah you can copy colours in a cheaper priced paint think it’s usually pretty accurate shade wise and so much more relatable too than all these ones doing whole houses in expensive paint too! She seems like a lovely mummy, I love her you tube vids too.

Yeah you can copy colours in a cheaper priced paint think it’s usually pretty accurate shade wise and so much more relatable too than all these ones doing whole houses in expensive paint too! She seems like a lovely mummy, I love her you tube vids too.
Thanks

Reactions: 2
Our Rosie must be making a few pennies from YT by now? Very well deserved. My OH thinks she’s beautiful and it’s one thing we agree on!