Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really love Rosie too - she is also a recent discovery for me! I like how honest she is and watching someone with confidence and a "takes no tit" attitude oddly makes me feel better too! Absolutely don't mind that she is doing the odd AD.. she declares them and I trust she is honest enough to say if she doesn't like something too 🙂

Reactions: 6
She seems like a lovely girl as I've only recently discovered her! As being plus size myself I do love her hauls she cracks me up when she's trying stuff on 😂 hope she stays true to herself!

Reactions: 4
Yea been watching her for a while now and she comes across as warm and genuine which is a rarity nowadays !

Reactions: 1
Still so pleased that no one had a bad word to say about her. She’s just lovely.

Reactions: 3
I heard about Rosie on the Fashion Mumblr thread. People were raving about her, so I had to go and watch. I am so glad I did. She is such a sweetheart. I watched one of her turning Poundland items into ‘expensive looking home ware’ videos and I subscribed. I prefer her to Mr Carrington, who does similar. Actually, I’ve unsubscribed to him because he’s friends with Kate McCabe who drives me nuts.

Delighted to see a Rave thread for Rosie. Only discovered her during lock down and binge watched all her vlogs. She's a tonic and I always end up with a smile on my face watching her.

Last edited:
Found her during lockdown through Fopperholic thread....total opposite and so glad I found her!! Just binged a few of her craft vlogs...she’s just so normal and loveable! Can’t wait to try some of the things she has! So refreshing to see her on insta ❤

Love Rosie, as I mentioned on fopps thread i offered to send her a gifted item in return for sharing, she then offered to pay for it, a far cry from fopps! She’s lovely. Shes always wearing the necklace I sent (three personalised charms with her children’s initials on) its lovely to see that she likes it and appreciates it 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Love Rosie, as I mentioned on fopps thread i offered to send her a gifted item in return for sharing, she then offered to pay for it, a far cry from fopps! She’s lovely. Shes always wearing the necklace I sent (three personalised charms with her children’s initials on) its lovely to see that she likes it and appreciates it 😀
Oh wow. What an absolute babe! So lovely to read that. I really enjoyed her Poundland autumn home decor craft projects. She is just lovely.

Has she had lip fillers? I can't stop looking at her lips on her stories today. Do they look bigger to anyone else?

I don't think so. I think she's maybe overlining her bottom lip to make it appear fuller. She looks as radiant as ever :)

Reactions: 2
I LOVE Rosie! None of this getting stuff for the sake of it like other youtubers (like Kate Mccabe 🙄) shes so genuine and absolutely beautiful!!!

I've only been watching her for a short while she came up in my suggested videos and sometimes I have to watch a few videos from the same person to see if I like them. But not with Rosie I really enjoyed her content straight away.

She's great. So genuine and fun. I love her positivity.

She is also very creative and skilled in all the homeware upcoming stuff.

I think her home is lovely! Not cliched and really shows her style and personality.

Reactions: 5
Lovely to see a rave thread for Rosie
I think I've followed her for around a year and she just seems so lovely and genuine

I love how she doesn't edit her videos

Has someone been horrible to Rosie? I saw on her story that she’d had a bad day and said she won’t let nasty people upset her. I couldn’t see anything on her earlier stories?

Has someone been horrible to Rosie? I saw on her story that she’d had a bad day and said she won’t let nasty people upset her. I couldn’t see anything on her earlier stories?
I think some people sent her nasty messages about the Advent Calendar she was gifted. In fairness, a few followers mentioned it in the comments (YouTube) and Rosie was lovely in her replies. God love her, she rarely accepts freebies for someone with a big following so she was genuinely excited about it.

Reactions: 2