Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is actually getting very boring... bit like Mrs Henshaw. Since when did it become like a cat fight between all us "trolls" 🙄

Reactions: 3
Busy afternoon? 👋 Is 3 when timeout ends?
YOU had a busy afternoon?

Is 3 when timeout - for Freshead - ends?

Is that easier to understand?

I did disclose my disability previously.

YOU had a busy afternoon?

Is 3 when timeout - for Freshead - ends?

Is that easier to understand?

I did disclose my disability previously.
Ahhhh I see thankyou for explaining that 😊 yes 3 must be her time she protested very strongly earlier again 😂

Pkay, getting back to the point.... Rosie is a greedy liar, sexy gary has no back bone and her house is coldddd

Reactions: 6
Took this the other day and still find the phrase 'Everyone needs a Gary" hilarious 😂
🤦‍♀️ she’s deluded who an earth would want a man like Gary!? Oh your husbands told you not to worry about something don’t most husbands do the same thing… Or is it only her Gary who does that 🤦‍♀️
It’s constant I’ve got the best life I’ve got the best family no you haven’t!! Your life is Boring all your life consists of is buying unnecessary tit from shops that’s all your life consists of!
ive also come to the conclusion that her bedroom and the colours in it remind me of a house from world war 2!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has she been on stories today ladies with reference to us? I can’t see her stories she blocked me ages ago for a comment I made about her unnecessary boobage displays🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Took this the other day and still find the phrase 'Everyone needs a Gary" hilarious 😂
Why is it these women on social media all think everyone wants their man or believes everyone thinks they are great looking. I think Gary and Rosie look like brother and sister and are both piggy looking.🐷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Why is it these women on social media all think everyone wants their man or believes everyone thinks they are great looking. I think Gary and Rosie look like brother and sister and are both piggy looking.🐷
They do!
She goes on about her weight all the time I couldn’t care how much she weighs it’s her moon face that freaks me out 🌝

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Looks like Rosie's puppet is still asleep :sleep:. I guess understand why though, sleep is the only way Gary can escape her when he isn't at work. But awake or asleep there appears to be no escape from Rosie's camera. Really, it shouldn't be a surprise that she did that to him again 🙄. There seems to be nothing sacred in her house, except Rosie.

Reactions: 4
My husband would be furious with me if I took a photo of him asleep and put it up on social media. That's disrespectful imo. I've often wondered how he feels about her stripping off for the camera during try on vlogs.

Reactions: 10