Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her latest story where Gal has been secretly filming her? It gave me the creeps! Mind you I did notice he got a good view of her boob in so it just about confirms that he's comfortable selling his wife out on social media.
Be careful because if you say anything negative about Rosie too many times on this thread, rumour has it she will appear behind you 😱! She will accuse you of being Gary’s ex 🤢, manipulate you into spending a load of money on the tat she is peddling, then she will disrobe to your eyewatering horror while reassuring you she doesn’t mean any harm as she slowly disappears.

After such a traumatic event you will require a cup of sugary milky tea (hopefully with milk not from Rosie’s cough cough🙄), a financial advisor to help you recover from the scam and most importantly some brain bleach to help you recover from the image of her uncovered 🤮.

Frankly I think it’s safter and less scary to say Beetlejuice three time…
1667660968362.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s obviously bumped into a couple of her followers today and felt embarrassed because she wasn’t hidden behind the insta filter and they saw her natural skin and natural colour teeth. 🤭😂 She’s naive if she thinks most people can’t tell when a filter is being used on a story or photo. 🙄

• Haha
She needs to stop peddling this 'body confidence' to excuse her own inability to eat a healthy diet. Being overweight, albeit 'body confident', is not healthy and could be just as dangerous as those pushing the skinny, emaciated image! With young children, she should adopt and encourage a healthy diet. Promote that! She literally brags about how much cake and chocolate she has been eating like it's something to be proud of. It is not. Diabetes and hypertension are real, whether you're 'body confident' or not.

She's a beautiful girl, regardless of her size, but she does like to peddle this 'body confidence'. I think it's an excuse to eat irresponsibly and without conscience because you're desperately trying to convince everyone you're happy with your size. It's a lazy attitude. 'I can't muster the strength to lose weight so I'll convince others that I'm happy with my weight and that society is the problem.'

Having said that, and thankfully, her children appear very happy and healthy and are not yet overweight, despite their parents.

Another advert, this time for cutlery except she waits right until the end of her post to mention it.

She really has turned into a tragic instawhore. She would sell her own nan on Insta if she thought she would get away with it.🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Another advert, this time for cutlery except she waits right until the end of her post to mention it.

She really has turned into a tragic instawhore. She would sell her own nan on Insta if she thought she would get away with it.🙄
She disappears from Instagram for a few days and an ad is usually looming when she reappears and does a few stories.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
But remember guys, Christmas is not about the aesthetics....

Another minor thing that irks me, and always has to be fair, in the intro to every video when she says 'if you're already existing guys....' Wtf does that even mean? I existed the last time I checked?! Exist is not the word...

Christmas is not about the aesthetics, but please appreciate my festive 'hot chocolate bar' in early November....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Are people seriously daft enough not to be able to Google a feckin tray??? Here's a few links to buy one similar she says, didn't hear her mentioning that she profits from those links.

Reactions: 3
Her & Gaz love themselves so much. Don’t you worry you vacuous airhead- no-one would touch you & Gaz with a barge pole.

And she’s always talking about her “little” everything. Little nose. Little floppy hair. Little cheeks. As if she’s tiny & cute. Rosie, nothing’s “little” about you, least of all your gob!

• Haha
Are people seriously daft enough not to be able to Google a feckin tray??? Here's a few links to buy one similar she says, didn't hear her mentioning that she profits from those links.
With her little Aff hidden in white, these women are so scummy, she needs a real job

Reactions: 6
When Rosie's children grow up and are asked what colour their Christmas tree and decorations were, their answer will be "colour? you mean there're colours for Christmas decorations???"

• Haha
First Danniella Westbrook makes Burberry the tackiest thing, now Rosie Henshaw is making Balsam Hill the tackiest thing. Seems like a Balsam Hill wreath on the door is the new pampas grass in the front garden 😏 . I wounder what Balsam Hill were “finking”?

1668645670664.png

Looks like advertising at Balsam Hill didn’t do their research and now they have been chavified. Perhaps they were tired of being pestered by Rosie, so they gave in and worked with her just to make her leave them alone. Really, you expect places like Poundland and Home Bargains to work with her, she represents their demographic. Balsam Hill on the other hand ✋:unsure:.

Its reminiscent of an heirloom refurbished large Silver Cross pram being pushed around by a royal opposed to a new large old-fashioned style Silver Cross pram being pushed out of a caravan every day. I’m wondering now how they even fit those prams in such a small space? Rosie would probably know. Didn’t she spend the summer visiting relatives in a caravan or something? And while Gary was driving his white van to and from the building site 🙄, she was doing her door to door (or rather email to email) thing intimidating companies into working with her.

1668645869420.png

I wonder what happened here? How did she get this black eye? Did the caravan door catch her in the face? Did she pass out from inhaling hot glue fumes as she stuck plastic crystals onto things? Or did a tacky ornament fall down and smack her in the face as she was doing her cleaning?

1668645936215.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8