Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Affiliate mark is at top right hand corner in white font, making it nigh on impossible to see. Sneaky.
She ALWAYS does this now. It’s getting on my last tit. So shady and sneaky.

Her true colours are very on show now.

And Rosie love..before you start another tattle winge- it’s not because you do ads (even though you said you wouldn’t), it’s because you are so conniving and hide them in the corner in small white letters.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why do influenzers hide affs & adds like that? Is it because their totally embarrassed at the fact they are scamming people on the daily 🤔 they allllll do it gets right on my tits!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
duck off is she only 30???! What. I thought she was late thirties tbh 👀
I agree, I thought she was a lot older. I guess all that filler and Botox she gets isn't working. She looks like this woman from Mamma Mia, throwing away piles of all of her unsuccessful rubbish DIY's.

1667586616420.png

I don't understand why she is so insistent on being and exhibitionist and showing everything off. She really has nothing anyone would envy, it's kind of pathetic really how proud she is of everything. I also agree with others about her Gypsie aesthetic.

Reactions: 7
For some reason or other I happened to mention her try on vlogs to my husband recently. When I told him that she strips down to her undies on camera to change outfits his face said it all. So yeah Rosie, next time you're doing a try on vlog do yourself, your dignity and your family a favour and use those editing skills to show yourself fully dressed. Since her editing skills improved I'm more convinced than ever that she's leaving those clips in for the wrong audience. Honestly surprised that Gal doesn't say something, or maybe he enjoys the earnings from those views too much 🤔

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see her latest story where Gal has been secretly filming her? It gave me the creeps! Mind you I did notice he got a good view of her boob in so it just about confirms that he's comfortable selling his wife out on social media.

• Angry
Reactions: 8