Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny that!
Hmmmm hilarious

I only watched her on you tube and thought she seems nice I didn’t know she was on Instagram. I looked after reading here and she definitely seems to be different to the person she portrays on you tube . I don’t think she has shown on you tube and I have not heard her swear on there . But after reading here and looking on instagram she does not seem to the nice person I thought she was .
Ooooo careful, you will be accused of being one of his ex lovers or a jealous unhinged person!

I only watched her on you tube and thought she seems nice I didn’t know she was on Instagram. I looked after reading here and she definitely seems to be different to the person she portrays on you tube . I don’t think she has shown on you tube and I have not heard her swear on there . But after reading here and looking on instagram she does not seem to the nice person I thought she was .
Ooooo careful, you will be accused of being one of his ex lovers or a jealous unhinged person!
What stories did she delete earlier? Was it about Tattle 😆
No idea.... seems people are waking up to bullshit act tho

Reactions: 1
What’s the deal with her stories tonight then? I can only see some over the top story about her beloved Gary. I take it she’s been on another tattle troll rant and then deleted it again? How many times has she done that now? Get over it love, if you were truly happy in your so called perfect amazing life then you wouldn’t need to look on tattle and get your knickers in a twist would you?…

Reactions: 7
Hmmmm hilarious

No idea.... seems people are waking up to bullshit act tho
There were different versions of stories for various audiences today.

Rosie was doing a Meghan- pretending she was victim not offender in the 'hun' Insta DM evidenced here. Rosie was manipulating Gary to look after the children and getting all Meatloaf raging saying she "is the bollocks" The Whereabouts of Garrys testicles are unknown! Gary has been putting Rosie to bed she has a horse voice and is shaking, he was partly sleepwalking today.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was puzzled why she was disliked till I read the more graphic things on here but this is mild compared to the venom Hazel Maria Wood generates from Tattlers so I"m now wondering what she's been posting on Instagram which I don't have. 🤔

Did anyone catch what this was about?
Haha talking tit is what social media is😂😂very much agree so called influencers speaking through the hole in their arse🙌 Don’t hear the influencers complain when they are showing off gifted shite though huh 🤔funny that 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What’s the deal with her stories tonight then? I can only see some over the top story about her beloved Gary. I take it she’s been on another tattle troll rant and then deleted it again? How many times has she done that now? Get over it love, if you were truly happy in your so called perfect amazing life then you wouldn’t need to look on tattle and get your knickers in a twist would you?…
I wonder what it was. How embarrassing she has to delete stories!! Odd woman

Reactions: 6
I found it all quite pitiful and amusing today.

The grandiosity was very funny, the rage as she queried who others think they are, whilst making announcements full of her being fantastic at what she does and describing herself as "the bollocks" were jaw dropping.

It sounds like they had a tought two days, probably best Gary cares for the children at the moment. He is treating her like a child - putting her to bed in time out and taking over her tech.

Once that DM evidence came on this thread she went off the rails.

Reactions: 5
What DM has been referenced? I can’t seem to see anything about a DM. I’m on my phone so don’t know if I’ve somehow missed it. I’m slightly confused 😅

The bloody woman is unhinged someone should really help her😬😬she puts herself online acting the idiot she does and expects everyone to love her Gemma Collins dupe😂soz Rosie we see through you like tracing paper 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We can now see the real her and she doesnt like that her halo has slipped. She tried to portray a happy, kind persona, but the truth is she is a witch, greedy, stroppy, manipulative chav! Shes up her own arse, and as soon as we dont like her greed, lies, not disclosing ads, passive aggressive behaviours and her crap cold home she cant stand it. We are all allowed our opinions. People think we are just jealous women, but even my husband cringed when I used to watch her youtube. He thought she was unbearable. I didn't see it at the time, but now i do, fully. She just couldnt keep up the act and it has bitten her on the bum. And as for Gary... what man allows his wife to strip on line, constantly wiggle her boobies (again not jealous as mine are fine) and put her children in danger by announcing their full names, where they live, the pub they eat in at the end of the road and the schools they go to. No amount of money would turn me into the bitchy woman she is. Go to bed Rosie... give Gary a bleeping break! X

What DM has been referenced? I can’t seem to see anything about a DM. I’m on my phone so don’t know if I’ve somehow missed it. I’m slightly confused 😅
She is very very rude to people on dms

Reactions: 9
Lack of insight, risky behaviour, grandiosity, aggressive behaviour and hypersexual behaviour , hmm.

Rosie was brought up by the grandparents I gather, sounds like her Mother struggles also, that can run in families.

Gary sound like a greedy weak man and father leaving his children to be sacrificed to Baal because he's lazy, greedy and ashamed of the truth!

She seems poorly educated. Her spelling & grammar - appalling!

Beauty clearly is in the eye of the beholder - you can keep Gary love! 🤮
I am dyslexic and it's got to be bad as even I noticed certain failings in her English and mine is dreadful, for even me to notice it's got to be bad. Rochelle from the Saturdays and the singer husband have similar language colociums, I couldn't watch them on This Morning as it got too much.

Last edited: