Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gary must of got about in his heyday..by the looks of it he has tons of crazy exs on this thread! If you’re a fan hun this Rosie henshaw thread isn’t the place for you.
You’re all a bit lost, actually. It’s a rave thread you numpty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It seems to be the same narrative… person starts a YouTube channel, they’re something new fresh and not like the other ‘influencers’
because they’re not doing ads etc (most of them aren’t big enough or have enough following so obviously that’s why they don’t do the ads etc to start with) When they rise in popularity, and are then approached by companies to start doing ads or affiliates, they’re then ripped apart for it and it’s the same regurgitated tit of ‘they were so different to start with, they’ve changed so much, I never thought they’d start doing ads…’
I can’t speak for all the influencers as I don’t really watch many of them, but I don’t think Rosie has changed at all. I think she’s taken opportunities, and why shouldn’t she? She had 3 kids when she started out and was a stay at home mum, isn’t it a good thing that she’s turned a hobby in to a job? It only happened for her because of her character, her content and people like her!
You can’t please them all as they say!

Im glad you find yourself funny, bless ya!
needs to be two different ones then one for the fans ones who are not!
I’m glad too 😁
You know what to do then 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe we should ask for the thread to be moved out of the rave section since it's unfair to those that haven't had their eyes opened to Rosie.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey freshhead, look, Rosie likes bats too! ;)

1666452063281.png

In this picture Rosie posted it looks like they are bats flying around her big head. And I mean big head both metaphorically and physically, she has a huge head. Everything about her is big, except for her heart, her talent, and her list of friends. Its rather unfortunate really, despite having a great face for radio she really doesn’t have the voice or the personality for it. Still, I’m sure she does have SOME people that like her, women like her always have a particular type of clientele. Even if she looks like Meat Loaf 😆.

Personally, I find everything she has and does all shabby no chic. In every picture and video she posts, she never looks into the camera lens, she is always looking at herself in the viewfinder or the mirror. It's really creepy, the intense eye contact she has with herself. I feel like I’m intruding on a private moment or something. :sneaky: Like do you want some time alone with yourself there Rosie? Or maybe she can spend some quality time gazing into freshheads eyes….

And seriously!? She thinks I’m Gary’s ex? No offense, a puppet on a string that sleepwalks through life is not my type. But come on, what’s she going to come up with next? That I’m her Dad’s ex? Or maybe I’m her ex? 🤣 I think those bats have rattled something loose up there in that big empty belfry.

1666452081907.png

Meat Loaf - Bat Out of Hell (PCM Stereo) - YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey freshhead, look, Rosie likes bats too! ;)

View attachment 1669882
In this picture Rosie posted it looks like they are bats flying around her big head. And I mean big head both metaphorically and physically, she has a huge head. Everything about her is big, except for her heart, her talent, and her list of friends. Its rather unfortunate really, despite having a great face for radio she really doesn’t have the voice or the personality for it. Still, I’m sure she does have SOME people that like her, women like her always have a particular type of clientele. Even if she looks like Meat Loaf 😆.

Personally, I find everything she has and does all shabby no chic. In every picture and video she posts, she never looks into the camera lens, she is always looking at herself in the viewfinder or the mirror. It's really creepy, the intense eye contact she has with herself. I feel like I’m intruding on a private moment or something. :sneaky: Like do you want some time alone with yourself there Rosie? Or maybe she can spend some quality time gazing into freshheads eyes….

And seriously!? She thinks I’m Gary’s ex? No offense, a puppet on a string that sleepwalks through life is not my type. But come on, what’s she going to come up with next? That I’m her Dad’s ex? Or maybe I’m her ex? 🤣 I think those bats have rattled something loose up there in that big empty belfry.

View attachment 1669883

Meat Loaf - Bat Out of Hell (PCM Stereo) - YouTube
Omg 😂

Reactions: 1
👋 hi Rosie…or family/friend of Rosie
Absolutely!!

Thank you! Does anyone have a screenshot of how they complained to the ASA? It would be great to have a template.

Indeed, then again considering that Rosie is willing to exploit her own children for money and attention, it’s hardly surprising that she is willing to scam and exploit her followers. She clearly views others as just a means to an end, not people with thoughts, feelings, and lives of their own. I think part of her gets off on scamming people, like a toddler that has gotten away with an outrageous lie. I feel most sorry for her family, especially her children. If this is how she treats strangers on the internet, she must be very difficult to live with, willing to do anything for money and attention. And goodness only knows what she must be getting up to behind Garry’s back, it must be a relief for him to escape her at work. And her poor children probably love to escape her at school.
I think she's an absolute best! She's a horrible horrible women. The bitchy reel she did about her 'trolls' that's her reap life attitude!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Notthepoisondwarf, are you relishing in the fact you’re gathering a bit of momentum in here now after weeks of you being a complete fruit cake under all different handles? If I were Rosie (am I?!🙄) I’d be seriously concerned about you. You sound tapped with an unhealthy obsession. Stop watching her and seek help.

Reactions: 3
Rosie has caused us to dislike her. Shes an awful human with no self respect or dignity. I feel sorry for Gary....she must be a nightmare he has to constantly calm down. We here, that dont like her are not his exs or any bullshit like that. We are people that can see shes a irresponsible mother, a money grabbing lady with zero to offer. Shes rank

Freshhead types as Rosie speaks impo🤔😂
Totally agree... pathetic really

Absolutely!!

I think she's an absolute best! She's a horrible horrible women. The bitchy reel she did about her 'trolls' that's her reap life attitude!
Agree!! She is a witch at heart.

Reactions: 4
Rosie has caused us to dislike her. Shes an awful human with no self respect or dignity. I feel sorry for Gary....she must be a nightmare he has to constantly calm down. We here, that dont like her are not his exs or any bullshit like that. We are people that can see shes a irresponsible mother, a money grabbing lady with zero to offer. Shes rank

Totally agree... pathetic really

Agree!! She is a witch at heart.
I feel bad for doing so, but I am still laughing at poor Gary, it must be tough for him knowing lots of women are laughing at him being manipulated by someone who thinks that he is Casanova with so many ex wives posting about him on here,

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gone off her. She seems to think everyone loves her house; is jealous of her and that Gary earns a good wage. I don’t think any of those things - I think she’s started to earn a little pocket money from YT which she then splurges on tat. I mean how many bleeping pumpkins does a person need? 😂 I quickly go off people who become greedy, who start manipulating their audience and who aren’t transparent and upfront about ads.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel bad for doing so, but I am still laughing at poor Gary, it must be tough for him knowing lots of women are laughing at him being manipulated by someone who thinks that he is Casanova with so many ex wives posting about him on here,
Another account? Do you not realise how obvious it is since you write things in a certain way.
Very unhinged person and I will no longer be responding to you, I’d advise everyone else do the same, regardless of your dislike for Rosie, this posters behaviour gives me real cause for concern.

• Wow
I don't require attention.

I am happy to chuckle away at the poor chump having his strings pulled, so lazy can lie in bed all half term.

Another account? Do you not realise how obvious it is since you write things in a certain way.
Very unhinged person and I will no longer be responding to you, I’d advise everyone else do the same, regardless of your dislike for Rosie, this posters behaviour gives me real cause for concern.
Unhinged or not! I agree with them

Reactions: 5
He’s been married several times?

I only watched her on you tube and thought she seems nice I didn’t know she was on Instagram. I looked after reading here and she definitely seems to be different to the person she portrays on you tube . I don’t think she has shown on you tube and I have not heard her swear on there . But after reading here and looking on instagram she does not seem to the nice person I thought she was .

Reactions: 9