Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really like her, plenty of good comments on the rave thread. Think it says quite a lot that people troll her for her weight, it’s an easy thing to target someone for if you can’t find anything else.

Reactions: 3
Obviously YouTube is paying well, she is spending money like there's no tomorrow, feels a bit braggy now 🙄

Reactions: 5
I used to like her, but since she's been on instagram she's changed a little. Think it is starting to go to her head a bit. Shame.

Reactions: 6
I used to like her, but since she's been on instagram she's changed a little. Think it is starting to go to her head a bit. Shame.
I agree. I found her so refreshing at first, but now she's fitted right into a mould with Home Bargains hauls, obsessed with Autumn, starting Xmas decs in November, and now she's doing a Cherryz haul. So I've unsusbcribed. Agreed with pp who say she feels quite braggy, plus Im a lot older than her so the young children, babies, Xmas Eve boxes doesnt interest me. She seems to jump on every bandwagon going, shame as I thought she was great when she first started.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she gets a lot of views now from men, cos she sure shows her boobs off a lot!

Her latest video was titled Asos haul, but first 10 minutes was advertising those deodorant things, don't know the name of them cos I forwarded.
She does a lot of ads now, getting boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I also used to really like Rosie but she has now turned into yet another same as same is influencer, her video today was half an ‘hello fresh’ ad, I think I will now give up on her.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she gets a lot of views now from men, cos she sure shows her boobs off a lot!

Her latest video was titled Asos haul, but first 10 minutes was advertising those deodorant things, don't know the name of them cos I forwarded.
Why is she encouraging other Mothers to share photos and the names of their children on Instagram?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
We have noticed that she has different settings on her stories, some people can see different content.

Reactions: 1
We have noticed that she has different settings on her stories, some people can see different content.
What different content has she put out? How tragic that she’s going to these lengths.

What different content has she put out? How tragic that she’s going to these lengths.
Followers and non followers got different content. We had make up injuries, allsorts today, she wanted Gary to look after the children. The mood she was in, it was for the best.

• Wow
Followers and non followers got different content. We had make up injuries, allsorts today, she wanted Gary to look after the children. The mood she was in, it was for the best.
Can you tell us what her rant was about?

Can you tell us what her rant was about?
The children had been given make-up - special effects - to play with and stories were posted. There was a boys leg looking like it had a huge wound.

There were Meatloaf raging rants about having a day at home.

She didn't like messages from people in her DMs. It seemed more about the 'hun' DM she sent that is evidenced on the other 'rave' thread.

She wanted Gary to look after the children.

She said that she had a hoarse voice and had been shaking on Sunday and today. Gary kept putting her to bed.

She was then furious, she queried who do other people think they are, she said that she is the Bollocks!

Gary came back, she deleted, then posted and went to bed.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

I'm quoting your post because these are the very reasons that I became disenchanted with Rosie. I used to cringe so hard during her try on vlogs. She's definitely flaunting to a particular audience because she's learned how to edit, yet films herself in her underwear.

It also became more annoying when I started to watch a vlog only to discover that it was an ad. At least if it was clearly marked, I could avoid. I gave up on her last year and finally unsubscribed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she’s pregnant again, as her last vlog she did she can imagine wearing these earring whilst drinking a a pina colada but hers will obviously be a virgin one!

• Wow
Never commented on here before but... is she trying to make out that's her natural curls? As a hairdresser myself I could see over the wkend she'd used a waver on her hair giving that kind of beachy wave, then her stories from yesterday u can see she's used straighteners to curl, which is why it's straight on the ends.
Why dosent she just say that's what she's done. I do enjoy her videos normally.
Just had to get that off my chest 😏😆😌

Reactions: 4
Someone's been reading on here... her curls from being a little girl are completely natural & different to her curls she done herself the other day, so smooth at the root, beachy kind of curl, straight on the ends. Hmmmm...😏🤥🤔
Her spelling & grammar is atrocious. Thick as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9