Rosie @everythings_rosie_sw.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that black outfit she had on the other day 🤣🤣 her "fashion" sense is Select circa 2002 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If N doesn’t propose on this holiday I’m worried for his safety…

can you imagine how disordered her eating will become if she gets married:oops:

Reactions: 2
Was she flipping out for some fake tan? On holiday? She’s obsessed with her image. I bet she still gets up before Nnnnnnnnnn wakes up to slap her make up on and still goes out the room to fart 😂😂😂

• Haha
Can you imagine going on holiday and having a meltdown over fake tan, to the point where some randomer ends up bringing you some? She’s not right in the bloody head

Reactions: 3
I'm sure every hotel she stays in she leaves a trail of orange behind her on the sheets and towels....

She looks so gaunt and old. She looked so much better for a couple of extra lbs. What the hell is that blue and yellow thing she's wearing 🤣🤣🤣

Calorie counting on Slimming World? 🙄

• Haha
I actually think he’s proposed you know. She’s been hiding her left hand in photos. I bet that’s what the photo shoot with the little fiat was all about :ROFLMAO: all for the ‘gram

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg, he’s finally popped the question- I mean I’m 100% sure, after what’s she’s posted, over the year he’s been nagged into it! She’s going ti be a nightmare in the run up to the wedding, purging herself

Bless her, finally got the ring. But dear me I have never seen a grown woman with a daughter act so much like a teenage bunny boiler!! She gives off total Geri Haliwell vibes when she was trying to steal Christian Horner from his long suffering wife who had just had a baby through IVF, all to live in the country with horses and with money 😂
I can't see under that lovely opal where a wedding ring will sit.... Likely a looooong engagement with no intention from him of getting married! Just feeding her crumbs to calm her down a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she think she's Kate Middleton with that ring? She probably had him prise it off his dead grannies finger

She's so desperate and highly strung. The perfect man....🤮 so perfect she had to bully him since they met into proposing. She drove 3hrs to stick some balloons up in his house? More like an excuse to nose around to check he'd not been shagging anyone else 😄

He's got a smug, nauseating face too. They're well suited 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is not the advert for weight loss she thinks she is, I mean yes her figure is good (if a bit skinny) but she's aged herself facially about 10 years. Her hands looked really old too in the ring photos, but that probably isn't helped by the old lady ring.

She is going to be unbearable planning this wedding!

She is not the advert for weight loss she thinks she is, I mean yes her figure is good (if a bit skinny) but she's aged herself facially about 10 years. Her hands looked really old too in the ring photos, but that probably isn't helped by the old lady ring.

She is going to be unbearable planning this wedding!
actually felt very sad for her on this holiday, she’s clearly very mentally unwell in regards to her weight, she’s skinny!! There’s nothing on her how is she on a diet.

• Sad