Rosie @everythings_rosie_sw.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way this woman is in her 30s. Sorry but she looks like a "glamorous granny" šŸ«£ this is what starving yourself does, sucks all.the goodness out of you. Why the hell does she still want ot lose weight when weighs about 9 stone!
She really is skinny - she's been prancing around showing off stuff she's selling on vinted... she's so thin..... reminds me of Fopps - both love themselves more than anyone else..... this ones eating is so disordered and she absolutely loves herself - dare I say even more than FOpps !!!!

Reactions: 3
There's no way this woman is in her 30s. Sorry but she looks like a "glamorous granny" šŸ«£ this is what starving yourself does, sucks all.the goodness out of you. Why the hell does she still want ot lose weight when weighs about 9 stone!
Sheā€™s younger than me yet looks 30 years older than I am.

Reactions: 4
ā€œWeā€™re getting married for usā€ but expect 30 people to pay Ā£Ā£Ā£ to watch us get married abroad on our holiday, oh and Iā€™ve made 7 of them bridesmaids but they have to pay for the privilegeā€¦

30 guestsā€¦7 of whom are bridesmaids (8 if you include her daughter)?
I'm baffled by this! A quarter of those attending will be her bridesmaids. If they're all bringing partners then that's half the attendees šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Although tbh I'm pretty shocked she has 7 friends šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
This wedding is literally going to be an Instagram photoshoot for her
That's what I was thinking... if the wedding is 'only about them' where does it matter where it is - she could of had somewhere just as stunning in the UK...... She's not getting married for about 15 months and is looking at hen party dresses ?! FFS......

so 7 bridesmaids x their partners...... her, hubby to be, their 2 kids.....that's 18 - so just 12 other guests ?!

That's what I was thinking... if the wedding is 'only about them' where does it matter where it is - she could of had somewhere just as stunning in the UK...... She's not getting married for about 15 months and is looking at hen party dresses ?! FFS......

so 7 bridesmaids x their partners...... her, hubby to be, their 2 kids.....that's 18 - so just 12 other guests ?!
She just wants the photoshoot and the dress. That's why she doesn't give a tit. She's just fixated on being the centre of attention. Cares more about the hen than who she's actually marrying šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s not having plus ones so I wonder if the bridesmaids are coming on their own!

it will be the most boring wedding ever. Like how sheā€™s not me turned itā€™s Nā€™a second wedding (perhaps why no big fuss).

She's is a walking eating disorder. She did TWO exercise classes, washed the car, no doubt did all her obsessive walking etc and had a plate of diet pancakes, a gusto meal and some ice cream. All on about 1300 cals.

"Hoop" photoshoot in April šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ can't wait for that one! The expression on her face as she's dangling there really kills me šŸ¤£

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So this silly twit has done a promotional photo shoot for a wedding company !!

She's also twirling around in short white dresses for her hen party - when if she's not getting married for over a year is she going to have that ?

I notice she's stopped sharing what she eats in a day - she was getting lots of people calling her out on the tubs of low cal ice cream ! She was doing a Nikki Ryan and responding to comments then deleting them all..... ! Ridiculous woman !

• Wow
So this silly twit has done a promotional photo shoot for a wedding company !!

She's also twirling around in short white dresses for her hen party - when if she's not getting married for over a year is she going to have that ?

I notice she's stopped sharing what she eats in a day - she was getting lots of people calling her out on the tubs of low cal ice cream ! She was doing a Nikki Ryan and responding to comments then deleting them all..... ! Ridiculous woman !
She's a beggy scrawny old cow. She is so up herself she must be a nightmare to be around. I don't think she'd give a duck who she was marrying, as long as she got the chance to pose being centre of attention all the time. She's starving herself it's painful to see

Reactions: 5
I find this whole wedding shoot really weird. You look at the photos and you think they've got married but they're not yet.
I wouldn't have wanted my fiance to see me in a random wedding dress before our big day and be acting like he's marrying me. All so fake