Rosie @everythings_rosie_sw.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This will sound petty but I’ve finally unfollowed her today, that outfit was bloody awful, and people basically told her it would be awful and she still thinks she knows better. I have second hand embarrassment for her
It’s a waste of a good figure to dress in such horrendous clothes, I’m offended 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She cannot put an outfit together to save herself, she dresses like she did it in the dark. The birthday outfit really was horrific, the dress was beautiful, with sparkly silver heels would have been wonderful. Not cowboy boots and a jacket that would have looked good on Del Boy Trotter

Reactions: 2
She cannot put an outfit together to save herself, she dresses like she did it in the dark. The birthday outfit really was horrific, the dress was beautiful, with sparkly silver heels would have been wonderful. Not cowboy boots and a jacket that would have looked good on Del Boy Trotter
The thing is, she is trying desperately to be a country girl and massively failing.

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry I’m not exactly a fashionista (jeans and tee gal really) but that is not a good look. Cheap pletha shoes, with white socks. Why is she dressing like a 9 year old off to school?? What’s with the leather look shorts and trench coat and a jumper? It doesn’t go!!!!! Move away from the fashion Rosie, stick with your tuna pasta bake photos

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry I’m not exactly a fashionista (jeans and tee gal really) but that is not a good look. Cheap pletha shoes, with white socks. Why is she dressing like a 9 year old off to school?? What’s with the leather look shorts and trench coat and a jumper? It doesn’t go!!!!! Move away from the fashion Rosie, stick with your tuna pasta bake photos
She didn't leave the house in this did she?😳😳😳😳 oh my god the snobby country set will be screaming laughing at her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not surprised Nnnnnnnnnnnnn wouldn’t let her go out looking like that. Wtf does she think she looks like??? Pink top is nice and so are the trousers but not together!!! She is no fashionista
She'll look a treat strutting around the Gloucestershire countryside in that get up. Will be a trail of dead wildlife behind her that have died in shock of being exposed to the state of it 😵💫

• Haha
Top I wore today is primark I found it in the lingerie section….

that’s because it’s underwear not a top you stupid idiot! My god my son is the same age as her daughter and he’d be mortified if I went out looking like that