Rosie @everythings_rosie_sw.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no dress sense at all. I know Uggs are back in but everyone who went through the first fashion phase knows how awful fake uggs look. Just save up and buy the real deal instead of buying shite 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has no dress sense at all. I know Uggs are back in but everyone who went through the first fashion phase knows how awful fake uggs look. Just save up and buy the real deal instead of buying shite 🤷🏻‍♀️
FUGGS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 for an absolute FUD

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If that's her hair after the hairdresser 😳 and those body suits.... well I suppose it is Halloween 🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her hair is so dead and dry - I don’t think much of her hairdresser if she’s agreeing to keep bleaching it. It’s a mess.

Reactions: 2
Her hair is so dead and dry - I don’t think much of her hairdresser if she’s agreeing to keep bleaching it. It’s a mess.
I don't think her diet and the way she starves herself helps either. She looks about 15 years older than what she is. I can't believe she's only in her 30s

I wish she'd stop with the lacy tights and mini skirts, it's giving Band of Gold vibes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has no style at all. Those pleather trousers look cheap and nasty. I’d rather have a limited wardrobe, save my money and buy better quality. Those trousers look terrible. They wouldn’t even come out of the bag or delivery wrapper, I’d be sending back!!

Reactions: 2
She has an unbelievable knack for picking horrendous outfits and looking cheap regardless of the occasion. Why would you have your boobs literally hanging out like that for what is obviously a formal event? No taste or class whatsoever. I dread to think what her wedding dress will look like - probably plunging to the belly button with the hideous ice skater mesh effect, so tight she can barely move, thigh high split, backless and bedazzled 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And here she is with a see-through wedding dress of dreams
AHH I can't add photo

• Haha
  • Wow
I think I'd rather be fat than dress in most of the stuff she wears 😂😂

Reactions: 1