Rosie @everythings_rosie_sw.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a pipe cleaner and she's stressing about gaining about 3lbs. She's absolutely shocking. She needs to get help for that eating disorder

Reactions: 5
Oh god I love me all the time from this woman 🙄 also worrying when a grown 30 something can fit into children’s clothes
I don't know why she thinks buying age 14 clothes is something to brag about. In measurements I'm sure they come up as a size 8/10 so no Rosie, you don't need to be quite so happy about it.

And she's a total bullshitter I can think of many, many times when she's put a filter on her face on her stories! Who is she having a sly dig at, the ex wife?

And she uses a ring light so that's basically the same thing you daft witch 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does the world need to know this information
Someone commented about these kind of tablets before, about how they gave them the worst period of their life after taking them, the pain was likened to miscarriage 😳

She's looking really really old lately. She's so scrawny and her hair looks dull and grey. I was quite shocked when I saw her posts yesterday. If I wasn't aware of her I'd say she's in her 60s and is a "glam granny" 🫣 not even trying to be bitchy, she looks like she's got malnutrition

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I was told about this one a good while ago and then forgot about her... I see she snared her 'N' and is already wedding dress shopping 18 months before the event ?!! She has the most irritating voice... buys cheap tat and so obviously is in constant starvation then over eat mode ! She's like a marginally younger Nikki Ryan but I'd say this one is genuinely a size 6/8/xs..... she seems equally as insufferable although loves her man unlike Nikki who is forever putting Chris down.... !! Could she love herself anymore though ? !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I was told about this one a good while ago and then forgot about her... I see she snared her 'N' and is already wedding dress shopping 18 months before the event ?!! She has the most irritating voice... buys cheap tat and so obviously is in constant starvation then over eat mode ! She's like a marginally younger Nikki Ryan but I'd say this one is genuinely a size 6/8/xs..... she seems equally as insufferable although loves her man unlike Nikki who is forever putting Chris down.... !! Could she love herself anymore though ? !!
This is what makes me laugh about flops, she's probably the same height at Rosie, if not a bit taller and she still insists she's an xs! Where this annoying prick IS tiny and she looks emaciated!

Reactions: 2
Nah this girl is actually worrying! She is restricting herself to one meal and a tub of diet ice cream a day! 1300 cals (so she says) and she does between 7-14k steps! Have a look at her wieiad reels

Reactions: 4
This one is more disordered with her eating than Nikki Ryan! She just seems to eat low calorie junk food and not much of it either !!

Ham sandwich.. sweets.. whole tub of low calories ice cream 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ the odd hello fresh type meal !!

Also does she work?

Reactions: 4
She's restricting herself so she can eat junk basically! And WHY does she want to lose more weight when she's an 8/10?! She's absolutely bonkers She's going to make herself ill. She looks awful. She does work from home from what I remember. I hope this N is genuine because she would never cope if it ended

• Haha
Reactions: 3
£38 for some second hand snide trainers 😂😂😂 Is she mental?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2