Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ck2020

VIP Member
Does she not realise that her followers will see her being 10 stone 4 and thinking she’s fat and make them also feel shit?! She’s a fucking stick! I wish I looked like she did and I’m 2lb less than her!!! God she annoys me

Reactions: 8

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Just write is fucking name and stop putting N this N that, we know his name is Nick or Nigel who cares. Stop trying to be whimsical JUST WRITE HIS FUCKING NAME. It’s not cute, you’re not writing a sex and the city blog. Jeeeeeeeez.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
that FU post to the people messaging her is absolutely disgusting. She needs to sort her life out. Sulking and throwing her dummy out because someone has rightly told her off. Who the hell does she think she is?! She's basically admitted that everyone following her is fair game for her to try and rip off in any way she can, all because she posts some utter bollocks about SW and her not so hidden eating disorder, which is clearly HOW she lost the weight and I'll not believe otherwise. I hope people unfollow this entitled beggy bitch in droves, teach her a lesson. IF she's paying for it herself, why the fuck is she asking (begging) for donations if she can afford it anyway?! Pride Rosie, look it up sometime "babe" ... absolutely mortified for her that she fails to see what is wrong with this scenario. She's boasting about spending money on whatever she likes, then starts begging for cash for her new tits. Fuck off hun. I'd rather give my £1.00 to someone with cancer or someone fighting an expensive legal battle. I'm so done with her!

Reactions: 7

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Does she think she's Kate Middleton with that ring? She probably had him prise it off his dead grannies finger

She's so desperate and highly strung. The perfect man....🤮 so perfect she had to bully him since they met into proposing. She drove 3hrs to stick some balloons up in his house? More like an excuse to nose around to check he'd not been shagging anyone else 😄

He's got a smug, nauseating face too. They're well suited 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

ell73949032838

When I saw her post about how much she’s gained I expected a lot worse than 10 stone 4!! I’m not invalidating that she feels bad because of it, but myself and ALOT of her followers who are actively trying to lose weight don’t need to see a post about how disgusting being 10stone 4 is. Her body is constantly yo-yoing and hasn’t spent long in the 9 stone bracket. She needs to listen to her body and realise that for her height, she is a perfectly healthy weight

*edited due to spelling mistake

Gobbylurker

Howwwww is there anything healthy about telling people you can fit into 12-13 children’s clothes? While also complaining that you still consider yourself to be carrying too much weight? There is some serious issues going on with that girl, but it also worries me how triggering she could be for other people too.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's is a walking eating disorder. She did TWO exercise classes, washed the car, no doubt did all her obsessive walking etc and had a plate of diet pancakes, a gusto meal and some ice cream. All on about 1300 cals.

"Hoop" photoshoot in April 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 can't wait for that one! The expression on her face as she's dangling there really kills me 🤣

• Sad

Anon568

I don’t think that travelling half way across the country from Essex to Gloucester is the idea of a “bubble”, surely it should be local, and dragging her poor kid with her makes it even worse! What 7 year old wants to spend 4 hours sitting in a car twice a week every week.

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Think I'm gonna have to unfollow her, I'm on a weight loss journey of my own and hearing her bitch about not weighing the same as 13 year old is triggering for me

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
That post with her wearing the hat looking like the Undertaker, going on about posh countryside people blah blah.... I could be wrong but I think that was a dig at N's ex. Why on earth would she start rambling on about how their house has so much love and he fell for her because she wears Primark? 🤣 Then went on about how his expensive county style clothes were from his past life?? she's so insecure and I'd deffo say she's the jealous type

• Haha

JBinstafun

I’m not sure what’s worse- the gross amount she spends on apparently never worn clothes, the constant eye-fucking she gives herself in the mirror or the breathy little girl voice :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 5