Rosie @everythings_rosie_sw.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear she buys so many shite bargain bin clothes just for the thrill of seeing how 'thing she is and what size she fits into. She'd but a black bin bag as long as it had a size 8 tag on it

Reactions: 2
Binged on cereal again tonight :rolleyes: oh dear
She clearly doesn’t understand the meaning of ‘binge eating’ I pretty sure anyone with a BED wouldn’t sit and weigh out all of the cereal and record it on my fitness pal. Also her calories are just over 2000 which is the amount she should be having. Wait for the 1000 calorie days for the rest of the week now... 🥱 it’s so repetitive it’s boring

And sharing her friends story where shes eaten 4000 calories, these people just feed off each others disordered eating behaviours. This is why I will never trust slimming world, it gives a platform for disordered eating and doesn't teach portion control at all

Her latest stories of her ‘Tesco haul’ shows just how unhealthy her relationship with food is
What really got me is the other night she did a Q&A on her stories and someone asked her how she felt about fast fashion. She replied saying she didn’t know what fast fashion was but she’s guessing it means the cheap stores like Primark but she didn’t know anything about it or have an opinion:ROFLMAO:or something like that. But it really made me think how closed off she is from what is going on in the world, you know really issues that actually matter and impact us all ! There is no room in her life or her thinking other than her body and her weight. Her and thousands of others of the brainwashed SW sheep. And that is really really sad.

Her latest stories of her ‘Tesco haul’ shows just how unhealthy her relationship with food is
I am really worried about how she talks about syns and calories in front of her daughter - arrghhhh literally teaching her food is naughty at such a young age I truly hope she reads this and changes her ways quickly

Reactions: 1
More binge behaviour today :cautious: I do feel for her , it’s 100% slimming world that has done this.

I agree with what everyone said I definitely think she has an eating disorder/body dysmorphia. She is absolutely tiny and she is clinging on trying to be a weight that is not maintainable for her height. I’m her height and from ages 17-21/22 I weighed 9st4 without even trying or watching what I eat. At 27 I cannot get below 10 stone without being 100% strict all of the time (and actually look much better at this weight) life is for living Rosie, you are so so slim and need to stop beating yourself up as it’s not good for you or your daughter

Reactions: 5
She keeps gaining and losing the same 3.5lbs. Why can’t she accept that she can’t get to a lower weight safely?! I was 8 stone 4 on my wedding day at 22 years old- there’s no way I could get to 8 stone 4 now, 10 years later- the lowest weight I can get to without starving myself is 9 stone 2 and even that is a push with calorie counting and multiple gym classes. I’m a firm believer we have a natural weight (mine’s about 9 stone 8) and a maturely safe minimum weight and that weight changes as we age!

She keeps gaining and losing the same 3.5lbs. Why can’t she accept that she can’t get to a lower weight safely?! I was 8 stone 4 on my wedding day at 22 years old- there’s no way I could get to 8 stone 4 now, 10 years later- the lowest weight I can get to without starving myself is 9 stone 2 and even that is a push with calorie counting and multiple gym classes. I’m a firm believer we have a natural weight (mine’s about 9 stone 8) and a maturely safe minimum weight and that weight changes as we age!
I don’t understand her obsession with being a lower weight she is tiny already. She must have body dysmorphia!

Her behaviour reminds me a lot of my own when I was suffering from non-purge bulimia, following a large weight loss. Wouldn't wish it on anyone and its hard to see what's happening to yourself when you're in it - it's all consuming.

The ration challenge she’s doing is purely a quick weight loss thing for her rather than charity

Anyone else find her voice really strange? She almost sounds like she’s putting on a baby voice