Rosie @everythings_rosie_sw.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And still she obsessively chases that target and gives herself such a kicking if she eats something she classes as naughty. She's gonna end up seriously ill if she isn't already!
I have a feeling she already is! Had to unfollow.

Reactions: 2
I really hope she gets help. The way she beats herself up after a binge is really heartbreaking. She is running on empty every day and it doesnโ€™t look like she even has any weight to loose.

Sheโ€™s the same height as me, I am around 10lbs heavier than her but 1400 cals is low enough for me to loose fairly quickly. And I donโ€™t do all the exercise rosie does. But if you notice in her stories she is often under 1400 by 100-300 cals

She 100 percent has an eating disorder and definitely has body dysmorphia! She is obsessed with her weight and it will have such a negative impact on her daughter. I think they are more like bickering sisters than mother and daughter as I think Rosie is a spoilt little princess and her daughter follows suit.

Reactions: 4
I wish she'd stop having her KID take photoshoots of her like wtf Rosie just enjoy a nice day out with your daughter without using her for Instagram and then moaning that she can't take good pictures she's like 8!!

Reactions: 3
I wish she'd stop having her KID take photoshoots of her like wtf Rosie just enjoy a nice day out with your daughter without using her for Instagram and then moaning that she can't take good pictures she's like 8!!
I think they have a horrible relationship. I could imagine she would be really mean and sulky to her because she couldnโ€™t take a photo of her that is up to her very high standards ๐Ÿคข

I think they have a horrible relationship. I could imagine she would be really mean and sulky to her because she couldnโ€™t take a photo of her that is up to her very high standards ๐Ÿคข
I dread to think how she storms around the house after a gain or even a maintain, if it's anything like the wobblers she throws on Instagram I wouldn't fancy being in that house

I dread to think how she storms around the house after a gain or even a maintain, if it's anything like the wobblers she throws on Instagram I wouldn't fancy being in that house
Her new relationship didnโ€™t last very long did it? Probโ€™s didnโ€™t like her strops ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I winced when she put up the pic of the tango saying "13 cals but so worth it" What the actual duck?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Jesus... Love yourself much?
Absolutely no need for her to pose like a giraffe ... she deffo doesn't have a double chin to conceal! Thank god we haven't been treated to a hooker esq pic for a while ๐Ÿคฎ she does lap up the attention. So thirsty all the time.

• Haha
Absolutely no need for her to pose like a giraffe ... she deffo doesn't have a double chin to conceal! Thank god we haven't been treated to a hooker esq pic for a while ๐Ÿคฎ she does lap up the attention. So thirsty all the time.
Thank god for that 13 calorie tango, eh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she says she's so shy and introverted but in reality I think she loves attention... Can imagine her being reaaaaaallll high maintenance yknow?!

• Haha
Iโ€™m quite worried for her and her daughter; she obviously has low self esteem. I noticed the other day that one photo she shared of her weight loss included a photo where she was pregnant. Does anyone know how old she is?

Iโ€™m quite worried for her and her daughter; she obviously has low self esteem. I noticed the other day that one photo she shared of her weight loss included a photo where she was pregnant. Does anyone know how old she is?
She's 31

I noticed the 13 calorie Tango too! ๐Ÿ˜ณ She looks like sheโ€™s had her hair done and fresh extensions in, of course could be a bottle dye and clip ins.

Reactions: 1
Her voice grates on me. Her daughter was talking in a story the other day and I really thought it was her at first ๐Ÿ˜‚